Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Van Halen, Roth to announce reunion tour

yopengo
    These guys are so old will it really matter? Too late for me.....
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20160745/?GT1=10252

RitcheyRch
    I would go see them if they come to the Los Angeles area. My gf not into them so will take her to see Clay Aiken.

yopengo
    No Michael Anthony....

Dan Lorenze
    No Michael Anthony....
    I agree.... Michael Anthony is a hugh part of their original sound. I would go see them if he was playing bass.

River Lynchmob
    He was asked to leave so Eddie's son could take over his duties...good try Eddie.

HocusPocus
    i have been to Van Halen concerts with roth, sammy and cherone. the show with sammy was the better show because roth seemed too drunk to even remember the words to the songs. i would still go and see them if it was all the original lineup.

Mandelon
    I am planning on going if they play San Diego. Pasadena Natives!!

Milton04
    i have been to Van Halen concerts with roth, sammy and cherone. the show with sammy was the better show because roth seemed too drunk to even remember the words to the songs. i would still go and see them if it was all the original lineup.
    Amen, I was a huge Sammy fan before he joined VH and when he did seems like he took them to the next level... The reason Michael Anthony won't do it again is because him and Sammy are best of friends. Last time I saw Sammy and the Waborita's Michael Anthony popped in a played, it was incredible.

fc-pilot
    I would love to have seen them with Cherone, but I have to say the idea of seeing this lineup would not interest me too much. I would rather go see a Sammy show. That guy gets up on stage and rocks. It is all about the music and making you feel like partying. I can't wait to see him again.
    Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast