Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dentist----ripoff?

lilrick
    so I went to the dentist today for a scheduled "cleaning", and I ended up hearing a sales pitch for a deep cleaning that is going to cost me 1k out of pocket!! Is this a ripoff?

dmontzsta
    What kind of dental insurance do you have?
    I have two good friends who are high paid dentists, I can ask their opinion.

hot_diggity_dog
    so I went to the dentist today for a scheduled "cleaning", and I ended up hearing a sales pitch for a deep cleaning that is going to cost me 1k out of pocket!! Is this a ripoff?
    That's called prostitution!!!!! She must be Hot for that much! LOL
    HDD

lilrick
    What kind of dental insurance do you have?
    I have two good friends who are high paid dentists, I can ask their opinion.
    I have Delta insurance and they cover 80%

Outnumbered
    The deep cleaning is legit. It sucks and it is when they scrape clean and/or clean by sonic means to remove years of placque(sp?) build-up above and below the gum line. I blew the dentist off for a few years a while ago and I paid about $800 to have it done. I am a freak now about keeping up on all this stuff. Don't skip the 6-month cleanings

superdave013
    they just want to put you under the gas so they can finish your tatto. You know, change if from a Rat in a Flat to a Mouse in a Jet.

HM
    Dude...I got a bitchen dremel from home de poe. Come on over and I'll clean that shit up for $199.

Big Warlock
    ripoff!

boats&bars
    Its legit but they usually split it up into 2 or 4 Quadrants. it does soun a little steep.

djunkie
    Your going to the wrong dentist Rick. I'll try and dig up the card to my dentist. He works on a lot of Longshoreman and he knows how to work the insurance so it costs you almost nothing. You would have to drive to Pedro though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast