Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mudflaps Needed (for a day)

Rev. Williams
    So I'm just minding my own business driving home from Hollywood video, when from the other direction (he had to flip a bitch) a friendly little law enforment man on his scooter was kind enough to pull me over and tell me that my tires stick out 1/2" to far on my truck.... Boy that sure was nice of him don't ya think! I sure am glad he took time out of his busy schedule of stopping a-holes running red lights and commiting assaults and such to help keep my truck safe. Then once we were stopped he went above and beyond his duty (I think) by letting me know that my tinted windows are also out of code. What a giver ! :argue:
    So now to get this ticket taken care of I need a set of mudflaps for a day, so I can go to the LE office and have them sign it off as fixed.
    If anyone has a set I can borrow for this I'd be very appreciative.
    It's for my 2004 F150 with a 6"lift in the San Fernando Valley area.
    Thanks

79 HUSTLER
    I have a set you could put on but they may be a lil to tall. They are 36" tall by 20" wide and they are set up to slide in and out of most hitches (inside the 3"(?) square tubing). Take a measurement and if they will fit I am always going through SFV.
    KELLY

Rev. Williams
    I have a set you could put on but they may be a lil to tall. They are 36" tall by 20" wide and they are set up to slide in and out of most hitches (inside the 3"(?) square tubing). Take a measurement and if they will fit I am always going through SFV.
    KELLY
    That may be a bit tall, but I'll check it out tonight.
    Thanks !!

Cole91
    So I'm just minding my own business driving home from Hollywood video, when from the other direction (he had to flip a bitch) a friendly little law enforment man on his scooter was kind enough to pull me over and tell me that my tires stick out 1/2" to far on my truck.... Boy that sure was nice of him don't ya think! I sure am glad he took time out of his busy schedule of stopping a-holes running red lights and commiting assaults and such to help keep my truck safe. Then once we were stopped he went above and beyond his duty (I think) by letting me know that my tinted windows are also out of code. What a giver ! :argue:
    So now to get this ticket taken care of I need a set of mudflaps for a day, so I can go to the LE office and have them sign it off as fixed.
    Thanks
    Is your truck dark grey? maybe the same cop that pulled me over two months ago and gave me the same B/S ticket thought you were me, sense I have the exact same setup 2004 F150 lifted and wanted to remind me how much of a chicken shit he really is.

Rev. Williams
    Is your truck dark grey? maybe the same cop that pulled me over two months ago and gave me the same B/S ticket thought you were me, sense I have the exact same setup 2004 F150 lifted and wanted to remind me how much of a chicken shit he really is.
    Yep, Dark Gray....... So maybe he was after you again !!! Damn It !! Maybe I can plead Mistaken Idenity??

Mr. Crusader 83
    Thanks
    go to pepboys and buy a set for $20 and get it signed off. then take them off and put them in the garage, because trust me you will need them again. i have had my truck for 9 months and got 2 tickets....

mike37
    would it not be easer to make your truck legal permanently
    and avoid any future problems

AltarGirl
    would it not be easer to make your truck legal permanently
    and avoid any future problems
    Too easy.

mike37
    Too easy.
    so thats not gonna happen
    be careful thees bad guys are getting there passengers shot thees days

Garrddogg
    That may be a bit tall, but I'll check it out tonight.
    Thanks !!
    I have a pair but im in whittier, might be a drive for you..they are hitch mounted..

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast