Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Mag just got banned from my house!

Troy McClure
    Why are my desires any more important than theirs?
    While I was making the above post I saw the above.
    Question: Why are her desires more important than yours?
    Not trying to be dr Phil here, just can't believe some people think this way....

Troy McClure
    He said why......they had left-wing over the top articles.....same reason I won't read that paper.
    RTJas
    I don't read that paper either because of its liberal view. However, if I had a son that enjoyed it why would you cancel your subscription? Also, reading different views from your own, only solidify your belief that the other guy is an idiot. Right?

HighRoller
    Even Dr. Laura would be ashamed.
    Happier Wife = Happier Life...........ask her to at least make it up to you. :devil:
    Dr. Laura would make his wife feel like the insecure little byotch she is. If she's afraid a ***boat bikini girl is goona take her man she needs to do something to convince him to stay. Every time he opens a ***boat magazine she needs to put on the free T-shirt (Commando) and give him something to remember. If you think your man is more interested in a magazine picture than you, convince him otherwise. I'm pretty sure any guy would take his wife's naked body right now instead of fantasizing about a bikini chick he'll never get!!
    I speak from experience that my wife's actions wearing the ***boat Tee made me forget all about the silicone skanks in about 3 seconds...

It would seem there's no point to this discussion but some of us can see a clear difference between the following two scenarios.
    1) I don't like this so I'm not going to read it
    2) I don't like this so I'm not going to let you read it
    It's about personal choice and the freedom to be ourselves. If you don't like ***boat Magazine, that's fine. The question is, how will you be able to respect yourself when you know someone else is controlling you like the less significant person you have allowed yourself to become?
    I don't intend any disrespect with this, funkcity. It's just a different point of view.
    Tom,
    Somehow your perception is way over the top here.
    It's just not important enough for me to deal with.
    And respect is a 2 way street and you don't even know me to make the statement.
    Every day I deal with compromise in the workplace and at home.
    If I always had it my way life would be simple.
    3) or I just don't want our young kids to read it...that's the 3rd choice.
    I realize that most of you seem to live in an all-me-all-the-time world but what's the point?
    BTW, if I wanted to keep getting it at home I could but it is out of respect for them that I'll through-my-own-will cancel.
    I just don't equate respect as equaling no-balls.
    Am I totally alone here?
    A somewhat civil discussion without pics would be fine here! Thanks.

RiverToysJas
    I don't read that paper either because of its liberal view. However, if I had a son that enjoyed it why would you cancel your subscription? Also, reading different views from your own, only solidify your belief that the other guy is an idiot. Right?
    Very True!
    RTJas

MR HARLEY
    Am I totally alone here?
    Yes.

GHT
    Just got the new HB issue today.
    A little more risque photography started last month and wife and daughter were not pleased that this was coming in the mail to our house.
    Now don't get me wrong, I canceled Powerboat and Trailer Boats years ago because I thought they were no fun at all I also thought HB represented all types of hot boats not just the $300K+ versions.
    While its always been a bit comical to see a girl with high heels on the deck of a boat it none-the-less is great eye candy and has been a lot of fun.
    I'm at work now I haven't even seen the new issue but I did get a scathing report from the wife and daughter units over the phone.
    So yes I'll have to cancel my long running subscription.... (for a while anyway :idea: ):cry:
    Are you friggin' kidding??? I'll bet your wife stops you from going to the lake because girls wear bikinis and thongs. Hell you might as well not watch football this year because they might show a cheerleader..

Phat Matt
    "Wheyy deed you stop thee Jaazz musik, waaz eet nut pleezaunt to you?"
    I'm coming for you Pepe le bitch.

HighRoller
    Tom,
    Somehow your perception is way over the top here.
    It's just not important enough for me to deal with.
    And respect is a 2 way street and you don't even know me to make the statement.
    Every day I deal with compromise in the workplace and at home.
    If I always had it my way life would be simple.
    3) or I just don't want our young kids to read it...that's the 3rd choice.
    I realize that most of you seem to live in an all-me-all-the-time world but what's the point?
    BTW, if I wanted to keep getting it at home I could but it is out of respect for them that I'll through-my-own-will cancel.
    I just don't equate respect as equaling no-balls.
    Am I totally alone here?
    A somewhat civil discussion without pics would be fine here! Thanks.
    Wow. Talk about the full blown surrender. Dude, if you like the magazine, READ IT! If your wife is so insecure that she's worried a picture will divert your attention from her, you need marital counseling. If you defer to her insecure notions, you have totally and completely allowed your woman to emasculate you. Does your wife not know that men like to look at women? Is this a surprise to her? Or did she assume she was the only female you would ever look at and/or be attracted to? If so she's delusional and a control freak.
    Sorry to get in your kitchen, but stand up for yourself. If ***boat is off the menu, what's next? Will she Tazer you for looking at women in public? Will you not get sex because she accuses you of having a crush on the girl at the grocery store? Where will it end? If you think we're all wrong and ***boat is just too risque and your wife has the right to be offended because other women dared taunt you with their breastsessness...well...please report to the Department of Manhood and surrender your balls. You are now officially neutered.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast