Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Being a man means......

EAZYKILLER2006
    Let me ask Jen what I can post, brb.
    Well, she is busy doing the dishes, laundry, and cooking dinner. I think I'll get a beer and post whatever the fock I want.
    tell her to get you a beer? get back your balls
    just kidding
    you know i love you jen!
    thats sum funny shait rite there:devil:

> You don't pour your relationship issues out to a 15,000 member public internet forum for boaters.
    > Admitting you drive like an ass, and accepting the results of your actions.
    > If your wife and kid thinks your magazine photos are too racey for the house.....tell the kid tough sh!t, I'm the Dad and I do what I want.....tell the wife she has more important things to worry about, like ironing the clothes, cleaning the house, and making the food.....oh and taking your mind off the magazine twice a day.
    > If you have a couple beers and think you can drive, you probably can. If you have a couple dozen beers and think you can drive, you proabably can't.
    > Small cars for the wife are fine, as long as you have a small wife.
    > keeping your "feelings" to yourself.
    > You don't shop for a "workout partner" on a boating website.
    Man-up guys!!!
    Feel free to add your own, unless you've let your wife tell you what magazines to read...... :notam:
    RTJas
    > Residing in Canada and stirring the shit on a boating forum of which most members are thousands of miles away then sitting back and chuckling without remorse as they dismember each other online.
    > You don't sink your boat then go on a boating website accepting dough-nations you have no intention of returning if said boat isn't recovered.
    > Being kind to and respectful of animals regardless of how big a celebrity you are or how big and tough you look or how well you throw a football for millions more than most average people will make in a lifetime.
    > The only times you sit down to take a piss is if you're too drunk to stand, too sleepy to hit the bowl, you are simultaneously taking a dump (or at a minimum having a strong volley of machine gun farts), or too old to know better. Yard pissing is also encouraged and is a natural weed killer if applied correctly saving the environment from chemical toxins and saving water from flushing.

Jbb
    The only times you sit down to take a piss is if you're too drunk to stand, too sleepy to hit the bowl, you are simultaneously taking a dump (or at a minimum having a strong volley of machine gun farts), or too old to know better. Yard pissing is also encouraged and is a natural weed killer if applied correctly saving the environment from chemical toxins and saving water from flushing.
    :jawdrop:

BiggusJimbus
    This thread requires a reposting of this little nugget...
    http://humor.beecy.net/menwomen/mansong/
    (No Rolling with this link).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234