Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: so i just watched the 4th of july video...

cyclone
    there's seems to be some discrepancies between what i read on the board and what i saw on the video regarding the matchups..........
    3 or 4 of the pairings were pretty lopsided.
    lots of boats chasing other boats that left early. did everyone forget their river racing skills?
    that said, labor day weekend should be monumental if all those boats end up in the same locale.
    game on.

there's seems to be some discrepancies between what i read on the board and what i saw on the video regarding the matchups..........
    3 or 4 of the pairings were pretty lopsided.
    lots of boats chasing other boats that left early. did everyone forget their river racing skills?
    that said, labor day weekend should be monumental if all those boats end up in the same locale.
    game on.
    I saw the same thing but yet people still hurried home to post they kicked ass out there

djdtpr
    I saw the same thing but yet people still hurried home to post they kicked ass out there
    I was thinking the same thing!

HBjet
    They must have had a different camera angle or they were looking on the other side of the island...
    Still cool to see so many boats run all in one location, but I like the river better then the lagoon where you can run for 10 seconds wot and have all the room to shut down.

Dogballs
    Great coverage of the action however, I am a little dizzy!:220v:

Cheyenne580
    Where's the video?
    Jim

djdtpr
    Where's the video?
    Jim
    Its all about single carbed deals running insane numbers and smokin everyone so it is like a normal weekend at BR. Just ask the regulars they will tell ya.just havin fun after a night of drinkin so dont take it seriously.HA HA

haha
    You wont be laughing when one of those single carbed deals spanks a blown alky deal.

Cheyenne580
    Its all about single carbed deals running insane numbers and smokin everyone so it is like a normal weekend at BR. Just ask the regulars they will tell ya.just havin fun after a night of drinkin so dont take it seriously.HA HA
    I don't take anything serious these day's.Well i'm heading to the river.LATER!!!
    Jim

pce680
    haha
    You wont be laughing when one of those single carbed deals spanks a blown alky deal.
    I got a single carb deal that runs 8.50's at 125 mph. (Unported heads) HA HA

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast