Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: did i handle this right?

oilfieldtrash
    ok this morning i got up at about 5:15 looked out the window to see a red dodge parked in the lower half of my back yard and when i looked out again it was gone. so tonight i was doing some yard work in the front and my father inlaw said there was a red truck out back. so i went and looked it was my a-hole nieghbors kids! so i went next door asked him if it was his truck i told him to move it or i would have it towed. so he moves it.
    now the good part i go back out front and continue my work and here comes his old man madder then a hornet ready to fight because i hurt his sons feelings. i was ready to throw but kept my cool what would yall have done?

djunkie
    I'd have told him to pound sand and have his kid keep his truck off your property.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    ok this morning i got up at about 5:15 looked out the window to see a red dodge parked in the lower half of my back yard and when i looked out again it was gone. so tonight i was doing some yard work in the front and my father inlaw said there was a red truck out back. so i went and looked it was my a-hole nieghbors kids! so i went next door asked him if it was his truck i told him to move it or i would have it towed. so he moves it.
    now the good part i go back out front and continue my work and here comes his old man madder then a hornet ready to fight because i hurt his sons feelings. i was ready to throw but kept my cool what would yall have done?
    I think you did the right thing in asking before towing. Why was the neighbor so butt hurt that you asked them to move their truck off of your property.

GHT
    Told him his son was a Pussi for "telling" on you and not just dealing with the situation like a man.

MR HARLEY
    I'd have told him to pound sand and have his kid keep his truck off your property.
    Yup.

MrsGHT
    Whatever you did was fine, only because you're from N.M. I'm from Alb. and graduated from UNM. GO LOBOS!!

73kona455
    if there is a next time,, just have it towed off your property.. .. let them figure out where it went

oilfieldtrash
    if there is a next time it will be towed on a no return basis i have a friend with a few tow trucks! dam people i just cant figure the reasoning behind half the sh$t they do????

Mike67rs
    So that's where I left my truck

oilfieldtrash
    So that's where I left my truck
    could have been! im nice the first time the second time it not good! LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast