Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More rumors from Long Beach

FlatStupid
    Speaking of rumors I hear that Santa yes that one! None other than Rattle Can Lou will be in the K-5 K-51 pits. He will be signing autographs and by Saturday night should be stripped down to a gold thong for all you that missed his first show! Come by and check out the action its promises to make the Channel look tame!

fc-pilot
    I hope I get out of there before that happens, I don't need to be sick for the drive home.:yuk: :squiggle:
    Paul

GofastRacer
    Now that I gotta see!..LMAO!..

Rattle Can Lou
    Flat Humorless has his shiat all wrong...Yes I will be signing autographs but I will be clothed and decent...The other thing he got wrong is last night I signed with the SS-80, K-69 team. Long term contract. I also signed with the K-711 team. Yes it's true "Nitro an the Beach" this weekend provided by the crazy bastard, Pat Eason. I gotta thank Tony for getting me there and my wife for promising all my shiat will still be in the house when I get home on Monday.....see ya tomorrow. RCL

MAXIMUS
    Flat Humorless has his shiat all wrong...Yes I will be signing autographs but I will be clothed and decent...The other thing he got wrong is last night I signed with the SS-80, K-69 team. Long term contract. I also signed with the K-711 team. Yes it's true "Nitro an the Beach" this weekend provided by the crazy bastard, Pat Eason. I gotta thank Tony for getting me there and my wife for promising all my shiat will still be in the house when I get home on Monday.....see ya tomorrow. RCL
    Thats just bitchen! Now I have to lock up my refreshments & womens lingerie!:notam:

Rattle Can Lou
    Lock up the woman but please buddy, not the liquor. That is just not riight...

dmontzsta
    It is going to be like Christmas in August.

FlatStupid
    GOOD!!!!!!! I couldnt afford to feed you must less keep you in Vodka! thanks Flat Humorless

lucky
    Glad to hear - That Toney is a humanitarian extrodinair ! when ya pit for them it usually involves drinking

Rattle Can Lou
    FStupid...Please don't kick me to the curb yet...apparently when Gorgy found out about me being signed he got all jealous and shit and threatened to quit. Rankin didnt know what to do so I bowed out...I went to Maro kneeee aka Maximus Dickimus and he said he would have to talk to Grichie and see if they need me. I should know in about an hour...so please, don't throw out the Vodka yet....RCL just lookin for the best deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast