Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Statistics

Boatcop
    Does anybody here know of any Illeagle Hispanics that have a boat. I think Im going to suggest in new posts forum an all spanish speaking thread. After all Hot Boat.com could have a huge lawsuit on there hands if they don't.
    OverKill
    Que?

Phat Matt
    It means more and more people are trying to get funds for the government, so the checked the hispanic box on there apps
    In high school when I was sending out apps for college I could have checked the Hispanic box. I could have applied for different scholarships and grants. My grandparents are Spanish. I didn't think it was right then and I don't think it is right now. I checked Caucasian and had to pay for it.

XtrmWakeborder
    In high school when I was sending out apps for college I could have checked the Hispanic box. I could have applied for different scholarships and grants. My grandparents are Spanish. I didn't think it was right then and I don't think it is right now. I checked Caucasian and had to pay for it.
    Ditto, what pisses me off even more are politicians are pulling to get funding for illegals.

OverKill
    Que?

Que Bueno esta el Boat Policia. Hey Pablo and HorHay dis essay is pulling us over on the ogwa. Hey, Hey, Hey , Hide the Butwizer were gonna go for it. to the Mexifornia Side were going down essay.
    No Habla Engless Mr Boat Cop.

Kyote
    It means more and more people are trying to get funds for the government, so the checked the hispanic box on there apps
    Des Cusa Boata or DCB. Translation - keep Miguel off of the water

Angry Inch
    Did you know that 76.2% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
    This post didn't get the attention it deserved.

HM
    Did you know that 76.2% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
    95% of statistics are statistically inaccurate.

brianthomas
    Huh?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234