Thread: 2 More Weeks

OverKill
    OK who is going to be in Havasu for Labor Day Weekend? I will be up there on August 26th-Sept.4th. Can some of you give us a heads up on some good places to eat and maybe some boat shops for possible spare parts.
    Also I would like to meet some of you Peeps when were up there. Guess I will cruise the channel and look for some familure boats.
    OverKill

squirt'nmyload
    OK who is going to be in Havasu for Labor Day Weekend? I will be up there on August 26th-Sept.4th. Can some of you give us a heads up on some good places to eat and maybe some boat shops for possible spare parts.
    Also I would like to meet some of you Peeps when were up there. Guess I will cruise the channel and look for some familure boats.
    OverKill
    you are freakin NUTS if you take your boat there during a holiday weekend

topless
    paste

OverKill
    [QUOTE=topless;2726564]paste[/QUOT
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...edium/0092.JPG

OverKill
    you are freakin NUTS if you take your boat there during a holiday weekend
    Im staying in Havasu and boating in Big River. I wouldn't survive on Havasu with my boat. So you coming with

squirt'nmyload
    whewwwww.....i thought that wreck may have messed with your noodle ....will be in laughlin the 23rd - 26th.....am probably going to fly under the radar labor day weekend

PaPaG
    OverKill
    There are a few great places in town to eat, steaks go to shugru's, just over the london bridge on the right hand side, across the street best mexican food Javalina Cantina (they are both owned by the same company) The best steak fajitas you will ever have... some other good steak houses in town to.
    For a big family and great food also try the Black Bear up on McCulloch about 4 minute drive up the hill, really good breakfasts lunches and dinners. One of the best Turkey clubs you will ever have...ok others chime in I know there are a ton of other places HB peeps go to...

RJ Nordic
    for steaks go to Montana's steak house on the south side of town. 3301 Maricopa Ave, 928-855-3736.
    I agree with the previous author, Javainas has fajietas that are great, steak or chicken. They also have a good salmon tostiado. mango salsio try the tie dye margaritas
    Brewing co has a good steak sandwich and salads to choose from.
    2nd on Blackbears food. Breakfast is GREAT
    Don't forget In-out for lunch or Hava Gas on the north side just off 95/Palisida verde has good deli sands.
    this is making me hungry.......