Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Hot Boat Hottie

OverKill
    http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/R/...ckfordfile.jpg
    HAHAHAHAHA DEE DEE DEE I got it now, thanks.

Tom Brown
    HAHAHAHAHA DEE DEE DEE I got it now, thanks.
    Rockfish was cool as hell. Lived in a trailer. Had a gold Firebird. Kept his gun in a cookie jar.
    It's all in fun, OverKill. I try not to judge people by how much money they have. Instead, I'll judge them by how hot their ladies are.

OverKill
    Oh yeah as long as it's not one of those kite tube deals. We saw a few last year and they look scary as hell. Oh and as long as you are driving the boat and not Rob. LOL Don't forget the sharpie for the vest.
    YOU got it ( the sharpie). No I don't have a kite tube, it's a really nice one. You can sit in it or lay on top of it.
    As I found out from Boat Cop, you can have open container in a boat. So I hope you will be drinking and having a good time with your designated driver here.

djunkie
    Sure.... she's gorgeous but can you swing your car from reverse to forward without changing direction and without stopping?
    Sure. Hold my beer and watch this. :jawdrop: J/K

Tom Brown
    Now don't you people start slamming kite tubes. My kite tube is the funnest toy I own.
    OK, the second funnest.

OverKill
    Rockfish was cool as hell. Lived in a trailer. Had a gold Firebird. Kept his gun in a cookie jar.
    It's all in fun, OverKill. I try not to judge people by how much money they have. Instead, I'll judge them by how hot their ladies are.
    No its all if fun of course. My wife and I have a realy nice home here in Queen Creek, and just like to drive out to Big River. To a place you can spill your drinks on the carpet and laugh. Party with friends and leave all the BS at home behind.

topless
    It's all in fun, OverKill. I try not to judge people by how much money they have. Instead, I'll judge them by how hot their ladies are. My little lady is pretty hot (she used to be my little girl) and I won't post her picture here anymore for you pervs.

Tom Brown
    Hy little lady id pretty hot (she used to be my little girl) and I won't post her picture here anymore for you pervs.
    I can respect that.
    I hope you get over that cold soon, Top.

HighRoller
    This thread is worthless without...DOH

OverKill
    On a diffenent note, heres why you don't drink and drive, The white GMC Jimmy was the vehicle I was in. I will post a pic of the other guys car.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...-7-2007-21.jpg

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast