Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Sprint Nationals Pics

DUNDUN
    God I'm so bummed I missed it. Thanks for posting pics.

Scapegoat1
    I almost missed it seen it on riverratlife.com since ***boat was down, wife called in sick and we booked to long beach.

fc-pilot
    Thanks for the pictures guys, they are great. Ray, it was great seeing you again and giving you crap. I think I left at just the right time. Had I kept it up I think you would have killed me.
    Raff, you must have been right next to me while we were taking pictures. I was taking pictures that look like the same angle from the turn. Did you notice the moron with the briefcase? That was me.
    Paul

brad22
    Sweet pics!! We spent the weekend there and had a great time. Can't beat the beer garden

raff
    Thanks for the pictures guys, they are great.
    Raff, you must have been right next to me while we were taking pictures. I was taking pictures that look like the same angle from the turn. Did you notice the moron with the briefcase? That was me.
    Paul
    The wife and I found this little outcropping of concrete out of the way of foot traffic, perfect for 2 chairs, right in front of the building next to the beer garden.
    We did notice that 2 guys walked by with metal breifcases, was that you or were you camped out next to the beer garden?
    Glad you all enjoyed the pictures.........

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I had the best time this weekend! Good friends and awesome racing! I cannot wait until our GN is done now!!!
    Can we do it again this weekend?
    I have a couple of favorite boats now too. Cracker Jack, I do not know you guys but you are tops on my list! And Dossangers, you have a new cheerleader!

V-DRIVE VIDEO

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast