Thread: Hydromotive P5x

TPI
    I have a perfect "new condition" 27 Hydromotive P5X for sale. It has less than one hour of use. I do not need it anymore so its for sale in the original box. These are seriously GREAT props, especially for vee bottoms. If you are currently turning a 29-30 lab bravo, then this should put you right where you want to be. If you are running a 28P lab bravo,,,,your rpms will probably come down a touch with this 27. The bottom end and mid range is unbelievable and the fuel economy is outstanding. Top speed is going to depend on your hull. Some vees are faster with the hydromotive P5X.
    I will sell this prop to the first buyer with $925,,,,,,,,,NO TAX + shipping(if necessary) I will not loan it out to try(sorry)
    I will be in Havasu Tuesday-Saturday of this week(with the prop in the box), and checking my e-mails every morning. If you are really hot for it, call TPI at (805)480-2693 and I will get the message, otherwise just reply to this post or PM ME and I will get back to you. I would'nt wait if you need one.
    Thanks
    Gary

TPI
    ttt

TPI
    SOLD