Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 93 Gps,man I Wanna Do A 100!

atxwrangler
    Man,what A Rush 93 Gps,i Blew A Valve Cover Gasket{!cork)before The Xtra Ventalation,i Was Blowing Oil Past The Dizzy Oring.do I Need A Vacuum Pump???or Just Let The Rings Seat?only About 25 Minutes On The Motor,i'm 10% Underdriven,wanna Run It 1 To 1.thoughts????

Liberator TJ1984
    Marty , use the Fel-Pro perma Torque , the Blue Rubber ones that are wire re-enforced , get the thick ones 1/4"
    1:1 just watch your boost and ease into it till you see what your psi. is gonna be ...use the charts and figure out where your final compression is at , may have to run better fuel ?

IMPATIENT 1
    put a puke tank on it i'm blowing out oil 2, i've got 2 big k&n filters on my covers now and they just get soaked, then start spewing oil. when i was making some wot passes this weekend, i saw fire popping up from my motor area, oil was dropping on the red hot headers and bursting into flames immediately :sqeyes: i bought some v/covers with a puke tank from slacker and they'll be here this week, they will go on the same day

Devilman
    Man,what A Rush 93 Gps,i Blew A Valve Cover Gasket{!cork)before The Xtra Ventalation,i Was Blowing Oil Past The Dizzy Oring.do I Need A Vacuum Pump???or Just Let The Rings Seat?only About 25 Minutes On The Motor,i'm 10% Underdriven,wanna Run It 1 To 1.thoughts????
    That shit was fun as hell! Couldn't believe how smooth that Cheyenne rode. F*cker was definitely hauling the mail.... :crossx:

IMPATIENT 1
    That shit was fun as hell! Couldn't believe how smooth that Cheyenne rode. F*cker was definitely hauling the mail.... :crossx:
    wait till he overdrives it!:devil: marty your gonna go past 110 pretty easy, congrats man!!!
    ups just ran and i got my v/covers and puke tank in!!! hope it solves my oil spewing troubles!

1968Droptop
    wait till he overdrives it!:devil: marty your gonna go past 110 pretty easy, congrats man!!!
    ups just ran and i got my v/covers and puke tank in!!! hope it solves my oil spewing troubles!
    CONGRAT's on the #'s Marty. Is is indeed a rush to say the least I can't believe it took Tom 2 entire posts to say "overdrive it" ..........LOL !!!!
    Tom, that puke tank should sove your problem. I'm running one and no oil issues, well a small valve cover leak, but nothing like what your talking about :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:.

502 JET
    Do you have baffles in your valve covers or the rubber grommet baffles under the breathers? They may not be letting enough air to pass. If your breathers have foam in them they will get clogged with oil and condensation and not let the engine breathe.
    What impeller cut you running and how many rpms are you turning?

IMPATIENT 1
    CONGRAT's on the #'s Marty. Is is indeed a rush to say the least I can't believe it took Tom 2 entire posts to say "overdrive it" ..........LOL !!!!
    Tom, that puke tank should sove your problem. I'm running one and no oil issues, well a small valve cover leak, but nothing like what your talking about :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:.
    dude, i seriously had little fireballs rolling outta my boat at wot the dry headers were glowing, the oil was a flowing
    drop, are you runnin plugs on the v/covers or are you runnin breathers there too?
    oh, marty, did i mention OVERDRIVE THAT THING, GET ER DONE i wanna see marty break 120, i know that boat's got it in it!

atxwrangler
    the valve covers came with baffles,but,i haven't put them in there.do i need to?i am gonna start looking for a puke tank.i am running evacs off of each header,ever heard of burn down tubes?i am going to order a new pulley today!i don't have the boost guage hooked up yet,fixin to work on that!,as of now i am running tolulene and marvel,i only have 5 gals left,then its av gas!

Liberator TJ1984
    must be some kinda ancient "redNeck Hillybilly Secret go juice "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast