Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: True Story About The Death On Thursday

DeathFlightMedic
    Big Warlock
    I gave the information that I had and and asked for help from the people on the board to keep an eye out. Since you seem to know the story I'll step aside and let you take the wheel. Yes I don't post very often because of all of the bitching here I can't stand.
    So thanks to all the great people who helped today.
    Big Warlock is now in charge. He knows everything!!!
    Jeff
    I second that, I bow to the Post Master Warlock and his assumptions about that tragic day. It was like he was there and helped you pull him of the water.
    You are right, I also didn’t post much because of the arrogance of some, and that I often didn’t have anything to say. But now I do. And I hope one day to have as many posts as him.
    Until then, Thank you Jeff for taking action to save a life instead of just posting about watching it happen.
    Hellen Keller........god you are an ass

ULTRA26 # 1
    I am appreciative that you are new to the boards, so I will try to get my point across again. Our boy Jeff did not come to Topoc with all of the information. If, as he reported, he spent over two hours at Topoc with the body of the father and I have to assume the boy, he was not around when they questioned the boy? If the boy is driving a stand up jetski, at nine years old please note, then we know there is little chance he is in the Helen Keller jetski driver class that day. Which would lead us to assume that he can communicate in some form or fashion. Then one, after spending some time in this moment of tragedy in his life, would ask if he had a Mom, siblings etc etc. Do you get my drift? So no counselor, by posting worthless crap on this forum and getting very good people stirred up for no reason, is not what these forums are all about.
    This started with a respected LEO asking for assistance. A simple request. People on here know just about everyone. And that is what makes this whole thing so puzzling. Trust me, something is not right with this whole situation. I find it hard to believe that a Fountain could dissapear from the group of people on this forum. Too many of us out there and too many of us know most of the boats around us and that go past us (or we pass ala KILRTOY). The truth will come out. And, believe it or not, we will still be amazed that someone wasn't being totally truthful, etc. etc. Happens all the time here.
    Welcome to Hot Boat!
    warlock,
    This isn't the thread that was started by LE. Instead, True Story About The Death On Thursday
    It would be nice if you lightened up a bit.

boatsnblondes
    I'll say this...when the thread was started, the info available was the best there was. I am proud of all of you for your sincere willingness to go that extra mile. When Christ said "Life is for giving, not for taking" I'm sure he meant moments and people like you....

phebus
    Time to regroup, no sense bitching about things that really don't matter.
    Bottom line is that now that the boy is taken care of, would one of you ballers please adopt me? ( a little humor, I hope)

rrrr
    Jeezus......

BIGRRNU
    On this site, we all give eachother a hard time in good fun. It is probably the coolest bunch of internet nerds that you will ever find.
    In all my years of being on here, it has been rare when the entire community of ***boat should step up as a whole. Even when one of our own members had passed, not everyone got invovled, which is OK and acceptable. Usually, there are a lot of people behind the scenes off of the boards, such as family members there to cope with the loss.
    However, this story is absolutely horrible. These people were not even part of our community, but we MUST do something.
    Donations, time, food, anything... Hoatboat we must stand up.
    This little boy, is sitting empty. No mother, no father, no grandma, no grandpa. No one to call his own. No parent to kiss him goodnight. No parent to make his lunch for school. No mom or dad to take him to baseball or football. If he played, all the other parents are cheering their kids on, where are his?
    This SUCKS!!!!
    I'm rambling here, but who knows why the kid was on a jet ski. Sounds to me like he had enough pain every day from the other tragic loss that his dad was trying to make every day fun, I dont know.
    To those other members really willing to adopt him... If you do, whatever, and I mean whatever you may need I will make it my promise to help with anything. Anything... If the kid needs money, I will donate. If he needs more than I can give, I will organize a fundraiser and get him money. Whoever adopts him, you are my hero, and I mean that!
    I have so many ideas that can help this kid somewhat get that easier break he so much deserves. I just dont know where to begin.
    This is the time to show what the people of this site are made of.
    I hope they find the Fountain, but right now F#$& the Fountain. Let's make life better for this boy if that is even possible.You REALLY are a nice guy,let us know we will help out

DeathFlightMedic
    On this site, we all give eachother a hard time in good fun. It is probably the coolest bunch of internet nerds that you will ever find.
    In all my years of being on here, it has been rare when the entire community of ***boat should step up as a whole. Even when one of our own members had passed, not everyone got invovled, which is OK and acceptable. Usually, there are a lot of people behind the scenes off of the boards, such as family members there to cope with the loss.
    However, this story is absolutely horrible. These people were not even part of our community, but we MUST do something.
    This little boy, is sitting empty. No mother, no father, no grandma, no grandpa. No one to call his own. No parent to kiss him goodnight. No parent to make his lunch for school. No mom or dad to take him to baseball or football. If he played, all the other parents are cheering their kids on, where are his?
    This SUCKS!!!!
    I'm rambling here, but who knows why the kid was on a jet ski. Sounds to me like he had enough pain every day from the other tragic loss that his dad was trying to make every day fun, I dont know.
    To those other members really willing to adopt him... If you do, whatever, and I mean whatever you may need I will make it my promise to help with anything. Anything... If the kid needs money, I will donate. If he needs more than I can give, I will organize a fundraiser and get him money. Whoever adopts him, you are my hero, and I mean that!
    I have so many ideas that can help this kid somewhat get that easier break he so much deserves. I just dont know where to begin.
    I hope they find the Fountain, but right now F#$& the Fountain. Let's make life better for this boy if that is even possible.
    Well said.

DeathFlightMedic
    This SUCKS!!!!
    I hope they find the Fountain, but right now F#$& the Fountain. Let's make life better for this boy if that is even possible.
    Well said.

I would like to say you are one hell of a guy.....I know you are not saying all this for recognition.....you have a big heart and I think you are awesome.....
    Big warlock......ok you win you have a bigger penis, now lets get back to whats important and pray this little boy gets through this trajedy.....:devil:
    Jeff .....Thanx for the info.....you sir are a good man....

tcook33
    Very tragic. Prayers sent!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast