Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: True Story About The Death On Thursday

Third Alarm
    The last we were told that San Bernidino Sheriffs had him and CPS was on there way.
    Jeff

Opinionated
    I would be interested in adopting too. The best thing that could happen to this boy is for him to be adopted by a loving family. I have 2 sons, 1 is 4 years old and 1 is 10 months. They would love to have an older brother, and I would love to give this poor kid a great life. If anyone has any more info on this family, please let us know.

THOR
    A 9 year old boy with no relatives is makes me have a sinking feeling in my stomach. Is there a way we can maybe give this poor kid something?

boatsnblondes
    Way to step up peeps...you guys make me proud....<sniff>

This has been working on me since it was first posted. This is probably every parents nightmare, and I truly wish the boy the best in the future. I also hope the worst for the driver of the Fountain! What bothers me is that a nine year old was riding a standup, and in a high traffic section of the river. This in no way lessens the responsibility of the Fountain driver, since it would no doubt have happened even if a 50 year old were on that jetski, but as a father, there's no way I would have put my boys in that situation. It's a terrible situation all around... I hope the boy finds the help and foster parents he needs to have a good life.

RitcheyRch
    Ditto that due to being lost for words. Not much more can really say other than what has already been said. Sure hope they find that guy in the boat.
    First off, kudos to you and the off duty police officer for responding upon impact.
    Very sad for the little boy !!................he will be in our thoughts and prayers !!

GHT
    I just hope the 9 yr old boy is taken care of by someone and he is afforded all the chances and opertunities most kids are.
    I hate hearing about this kind of Sh1t. I pray they find the Fountain...

Magic34
    On this site, we all give eachother a hard time in good fun. It is probably the coolest bunch of internet nerds that you will ever find.
    In all my years of being on here, it has been rare when the entire community of ***boat should step up as a whole. Even when one of our own members had passed, not everyone got invovled, which is OK and acceptable. Usually, there are a lot of people behind the scenes off of the boards, such as family members there to cope with the loss.
    However, this story is absolutely horrible. These people were not even part of our community, but we MUST do something.
    Donations, time, food, anything... Hoatboat we must stand up.
    This little boy, is sitting empty. No mother, no father, no grandma, no grandpa. No one to call his own. No parent to kiss him goodnight. No parent to make his lunch for school. No mom or dad to take him to baseball or football. If he played, all the other parents are cheering their kids on, where are his?
    This SUCKS!!!!
    I'm rambling here, but who knows why the kid was on a jet ski. Sounds to me like he had enough pain every day from the other tragic loss that his dad was trying to make every day fun, I dont know.
    To those other members really willing to adopt him... If you do, whatever, and I mean whatever you may need I will make it my promise to help with anything. Anything... If the kid needs money, I will donate. If he needs more than I can give, I will organize a fundraiser and get him money. Whoever adopts him, you are my hero, and I mean that!
    I have so many ideas that can help this kid somewhat get that easier break he so much deserves. I just dont know where to begin.
    This is the time to show what the people of this site are made of.
    I hope they find the Fountain, but right now F#$& the Fountain. Let's make life better for this boy if that is even possible.

Opinionated
    Great post.

Dave C
    the owner of that fountain is a selfish dick... I hope they find him and
    string him up by his nuts........ this sort of shiat pisses me off
    come on guys... help this poor kid get some justice. ASK AROUND to all your buddies. There cannot be too many Fountains out there that the HB community does not have any contact with. someone has to know something, they just have to be found and put in contact with the po po.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast