Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WannabeRacing Long Beach Pics

dmontzsta
    *note to self- stop looking for pictures of the 37 boat*
    Did I say you were a fag? nooooo...not you, you are awesome!

Buzz
    Thanks for the pic's. Great shots

Finally got some of my pitures up on a site. I will get a few more, and when the 44 driver is out of the hospital, I will post those as well.
    Wannabe (http://www.wannaberacing.net/wpics.html)
    Between you and JG, I may as well throw my camera away
    Thanks for the time you spent..........great pics!!!

fc-pilot
    Well Buzzz did not do too bad of a job this weekend. Who knows, the day may come that he won't upset gordy, but I am not holding my breath. I think he is waiting for gordy to ask the magic word before he makes many changes.
    Paul

What did we miss in the Rude Comments department? Pleas re post so the rest of us can see what we missed...
    Steve

WannabeRacing
    Site updated with requested pictures.
    It will continue to be updated in the next few days as I have time.
    And I did not take anything offensive off. Did not change a thing. Just added some more pictures and more offensive stuff. Judge for yourself, but truth be known- I really want to get to 200!

fc-pilot
    Maybe you should stop doing this boating community a terrible disservice by posting your pictures up for free and start charging like some do. That way if people are not completely happy they don't have to pay to see it. Or better yet, save your time and effort and just don't post any of the pictures. That way everybody can be happy.
    Paul

dmontzsta
    Maybe you should stop doing this boating community a terrible disservice by posting your pictures up for free and start charging like some do. That way if people are not completely happy they don't have to pay to see it. Or better yet, save your time and effort and just don't post any of the pictures. That way everybody can be happy.
    Paul
    Your shirts rock, my son is still rolling his.

fc-pilot
    A big thanks goes out to all those that ran into us and didn't push us little guys over. Louis (flatmovin), Rick and his crew (Lilrick), Bob and his family (Hallett), Dave B, Dave Rankin, Big Ed and Bob, Tony and his wife (jetboatguru), Ray (Moneypit, thanks for not strangling me), Art and his wife (Gofastracer, it was great just hanging out as always), Bill Faulkner as well as the whole family, Bubba and Ty Newton, Ron Hill and I am sure there are many more that are not coming to mind right now. It was great seeing and meeting some of you for the first time. I just hope I get to meet more of you at the next race I can catch.
    Paul Miller

Moneypitt
    If you mention it was a "short" trip to the races, or you're only staying a "short" time, or this is a "short" example of the pics, or a "SHORT" anything, Gordy has an attitude.........Don't let it bother you in the "shorts" though....Were you there when I pulled the o rings?.........Magic, pure magic...a "short" trip to the Rankin trailer....And another one to get the slings to weigh the 89,...(or be DQ'd)..... Thanks Gordy............Ray

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast