Thread: WANTED..5th wheel trailer!

TOBTEK
    I/WE have been lookin for a NICE CLEAN new or used 5th wheel trailer to stick down at the river. We need at least 30+ feet, triple slide, rear living room. Have looked at about every RV lot between san Diego and LA! If you know of a great deal please let me know.....tobtek

ZSARGO
    TOBTEK:
    I/WE have been lookin for a NICE CLEAN new or used 5th wheel trailer to stick down at the river. We need at least 30+ feet, triple slide, rear living room. Have looked at about every RV lot between san Diego and LA! If you know of a great deal please let me know.....tobtek GOOD MORNING TOBTEK,
    MOPAR2YA AND I ARE HEADED TO THE BOAT SHOW THIS MORNING. CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE 760-880-8833 IF YOU GET THIS MESSAGE. BY THE WAY, I HAVE A 35FT TRAILER DOWN AT ECHO. SUPER CLEAN. WE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN GETTING RID OF IT. NOT SURE ON THE PRICE YET, BUT UNDER 9K. HOPE TO SEE YOU AND SCREAMING PETE AT THE SHOW.

wfodude
    I have the gizmo that goes into the truck...sell it cheap....

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    TOBTEK:
    I/WE have been lookin for a NICE CLEAN new or used 5th wheel trailer to stick down at the river. We need at least 30+ feet, triple slide, rear living room. Have looked at about every RV lot between san Diego and LA! If you know of a great deal please let me know.....tobtek GOOD MORNING TOBTEK,
    MOPAR2YA AND I ARE HEADED TO THE BOAT SHOW THIS MORNING. CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE 760-880-8833 IF YOU GET THIS MESSAGE. BY THE WAY, I HAVE A 35FT TRAILER DOWN AT ECHO. SUPER CLEAN. WE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN GETTING RID OF IT. NOT SURE ON THE PRICE YET, BUT UNDER 9K. HOPE TO SEE YOU AND SCREAMING PETE AT THE SHOW. I wish I would have seen this message before we left. We prob walked by you and didnt even know it. If you saw a good looking blonde gal with a puppy dog in her hand bag , that was us. Yep my leisa is a little dog physo!
    We missed Pete and miss screaming pete, bummer!(we got to the DCB area at 11:25ish) Dave Hemmingson said he was over at the MERC area getting a new supercharged, nos injected,300xx wink OHHHHH, THAT BRINGS UP A INTERESTING STORY!
    The first thing I did when we walked in the door and saw the merc display was talk to one of the guys about the "NEW" 5 blade MAXIMUS prop that I have been hearing about, and cant wait to try. OK, going back many,many years here guys/gals. Some will call me a lice lover. Im gona let you all know a very deep rooted seceret about me....tobtek way back when I worked many trade shows for SEA-DOO/BOMBARDIER.....I KNOW, I KNOW a jetski company eek! I'm not a real smart fella, or fart smeller.....I forget sometimes. But I would never do what this lamer did in the Merc booth. So I ask these two gals first of all about the prop in question, they refer me to this other merc rep, and he shows it to me in the display case. I tell him blagh,blagh have been hearing this prop is the best thing since sliced bread, blagh,blagh,blagh. He asks me the set-up I have. I respond blagh,blagh DCB. blagh,blagh 2003 300x. OK, this is the part where "Mr MERC EMPLOYEE" became dumber than my left nipple. If I didnt know the answer to a person/owner of my companies latest product, I sure would get someone that did before I answerd..."300x, thats a outboard motor....right????????" after I kinda looked at him funny then he stated "all I know is that is a big black motor that hangs on the back" jawdrop So, I glance over to the misses, and I can see she is thinking the exact same thing as myself......what a complete dumpass!
    WHY DO MANUFACTURES PUT PEOPLE IN THEIR PRODUCT DISPLAYS THAT KNOW -0- ABOUT WHAT THET ARE THERE TO PROMOTE? KINDA A WASTE OF THE COMPANIES MONEY IF YOU ASK ME! I only wish I worked for Merc corporate and this jackass spouted off like this.

TOBTEK
    wfodude:
    I have the gizmo that goes into the truck...sell it cheap.... THANKS...but once its gets to the river Im not towing it anywhere. Even moreso since I only have a F150. Its a cute little thing, that wants to be a real truck someday.......