Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: alumawood patio covers

clownpuncher
    Does the Alumawood come with a powdercoated finish, and if not what is it?
    Thanks
    Mister, you sure got lots-o-questions

phebus
    Thinking something like this might work better then a palapa, and be maintenance free over my spa area.

apluspatios
    The patio covers come painted, you have 6 colors to chose from, part of amerimax warranty is that the color wont fade!
    The web site for the product I use is www.amerimaxbp.com
    Goes into detail about the product.
    That patio cover shown is an alumawood cover. I still have not got the pictures up yet will by tommorrow.

PaPaG
    The patio covers come painted, you have 6 colors to chose from, part of amerimax warranty is that the color wont fade!
    The web site for the product I use is www.amerimaxbp.com
    Goes into detail about the product.
    That patio cover shown is an alumawood cover. I still have not got the pictures up yet will by tommorrow.
    You said you would come up to vegas to also install? if so I will send you some pictures and some design ideals, I am looking into tearing down 4 of our free standing redbrick suports and the whole roof of the patio covering (roughly 12x16) and replacing it with 18 x 35 across the back of the house to even partilly cover the small 11x15 pool from the neighbors. would you be interested in doing something like that once the plans were worked out'
    Thanks
    G

I need to replace one. Does that price/foot include teardown, haulaway, permit?

apluspatios
    PaPaG,
    yes I cover the vegas area also. I definetly would be interested in your cover, just let me know when you would like me to come out.

apluspatios
    Roostwear,
    I usually charge $500.00 to tear out and dispose of, If it is a small tear out I can do it for less! That does not include the permit. The price of permits vary depending on the city, or county. Usually they are no more than $200.00

PaPaG
    PaPaG,
    yes I cover the vegas area also. I definetly would be interested in your cover, just let me know when you would like me to come out.
    As soon as I can get some pictures of my patio and back yard I will send them to you (next week sometime) and see what kind of ideas you can come up with..
    Thanks

RitcheyRch
    Definitely need to see some pictures. Will be in the market mid year next year when move to AZ.

cnj
    For you guys I will go $10.00 per square foot! Thats including tax, installation, everything out the door!
    If it is over 500 square feet like the one you are talking about the 12x70 that comes to 840 sqft. if its over 500 a sqft Ill go $9.50 a sqft!
    So for a 12x70= 840sqft x 9.5 = $7980.00 Ill give it to you for $7900.00 out the door plus Ill have my electrician install and wire your fans for free!
    (you buy the fans of course)
    Thats using only Amerimax alumawood product which gives you a 30 year warranty on the product and a lifetime warranty on my installation!
    I give free quotes and guarrantee you guys the best QUALITY work you will find, and the LOWEST PRICES!!!
    Sent you a PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast