Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Vick- Falcon or Stool Pigeon

Old Texan
    Since all the co-indicted in the dog fighting charges have signed plea bargain agreements, will Vick do likewise and "sing like a canary" on his knowledge of the underground industry?
    Byant Gumbel had a very graphic Dog Fighting expose on his HBO Real Sports program. These people are very barbaric to say the least and hopefully the "good" to come from Vick's arrest will help stop this terrible business.
    The crystal ball says Mike is done in the NFL.....a just reward for his cruel ways.
    http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editoria...rts+tglink&ck=

Jbb
    Local news stories here all say his attorneys are working on a plea deal that looks like 1 year in prison....

Old Texan
    The NFL has a very strict policy regarding gambling. The NFL is conducting their own investigation. If they find him to have violated their gambling policy, they will most likely give him a lifetime ban, ala Art Schlichter.
    And you said in the beginning this would all go away......:devil:
    Watch that HBO show, these people are very sick.

Not So Fast
    I find it curious that he hasnt been convicted of a crime, yet he is being judged by everyone and even sentenced before the trial I am by NO WAY a fan of Vicks (or his stupid ass brother) but everydog (no pun intended) should have his day in court BEFORE judgement is passed IMO. The reason I say anything about his brother is because after coaching many young guys in baseball and seeing how hard it is to make it as a professional in any sport, well for him to waste the God given talent the socalled experts say he had is such a waste!! To be what, a gangster, I just dont get it.
    Vick certainly looks guilty but I'll save my opinion until he is convicted as we all should. JMO. NSF

ratso
    I find it curious that he hasnt been convicted of a crime, yet he is being judged by everyone and even sentenced before the trial I am by NO WAY a fan of Vicks (or his stupid ass brother) but everydog (no pun intended) should have his day in court BEFORE judgement is passed IMO. The reason I say anything about his brother is because after coaching many young guys in baseball and seeing how hard it is to make it as a professional in any sport, well for him to waste the God given talent the socalled experts say he had is such a waste!! To be what, a gangster, I just dont get it.
    Vick certainly looks guilty but I'll save my opinion until he is convicted as we all should. JMO. NSF
    Yeah, thank God OJ got off... I knew he was innocent all along...

Not So Fast
    Yeah, thank God OJ got off... I knew he was innocent all along...
    That was uncalled for, everybody KNEW he was guilty before the trial Like I said "NO FAN OF VICKS HERE" because he seems like the type to do this to me but we do have some rules to play by so lets play by them. Lots of evidence against him BTW but I'll wait until the day he is convicted in a court of law. NSF

MKEELINE
    Stop with that crazy talk.....did you forget where you are?
    Seriously though, I'm just thankful he's(or was) a Falcoln and not a Charger.
    The guy better cut his deal now and get it over with.

Not So Fast
    Stop with that crazy talk.....did you forget where you are?
    Seriously though, I'm just thankful he's(or was) a Falcoln and not a Charger.
    The guy better cut his deal now and get it over with.
    You're right, screw this crap, get the GD lynch mob together and lets go hang this MF'er right now. I figure with the HB crowd we would have a sizeable mob dont you NSF BTW GO CHARGERS (and D-backs )

MKEELINE
    You're right, screw this crap, get the GD lynch mob together and lets go hang this MF'er right now. I figure with the HB crowd we would have a sizeable mob dont you NSF BTW GO CHARGERS (and D-backs )
    Now your starting to make sense! Well, except for the D-back stuff.

Old Texan
    The "Alledged Reports" have it as there is quite a money trail involved tying Vick to the whole operation. The co-defendants are basically icing on the cake to get him to plea bargain. The FBI has more investigations wrapped up with bank records these days than with eye witness accounts.
    Vick is still innocent in the eyes of the law, but the real "Big Dog", the FBI, is about to clamp down hard. "Alledgedly" his attornies are busy working up a deal.
    Vick's gonna spend a bunch of money just to receive the minimum. As far as his NFL future, I'd wager he's done. A lifetime ban appealed in several years will leave him far out of shape and nobody will want to touch him.
    In my opinion his only real option is to turn gay and start a "Poodle Rescue" with lots of little bows and painted toenails on lil' perfumed mutts showing his soft, caring side. Then the Soccer folks may get interested.......:devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast