Thread: update on john willoby

the real k-boat king
    I just talked to john sr, and he asked me to let everybody know how little john is doing, family and crew of john would like to thank everybody for there support this past week, john recieved no injuries do to the crash, sprained ankle and a bruised hip, was it. all his problems came from drowning, the life jacket didn"t work properly and he couldn"t roll over, he was in the trama ward untill sunday then on into icu, he was on a resperator till wednesday, breathing on his own and is looking real good and they think he can go home on sunday. just got off the phone with big john at 8;15 pm thursday every thing is great.

GofastRacer
    That is great news, thanks for the update!..

Moneypitt
    Soooooooo glad to hear this. Thanks for the up date and wishing him a speedy and total recovery. What is the deal with the jacket?.......Scary at best, and could've been much worse considering the rescue boats problem in responding...........Ray

That's good news gordy.
    I'm wondering what the life jacket problem was though. Would be nice to know so it doesn't happen to someone else that may not be as lucky as John is.

the real k-boat king
    That's good news gordy.
    I'm wondering what the life jacket problem was though. Would be nice to know so it doesn't happen to someone else that may not be as lucky as John is.take a look at the picture, he feet were flooting from his tennis shoes, i know george woods and duff daily wore boots so there feet would sink and not have that problem, ? just an idea.

take a look at the picture, he feet were flooting from his tennis shoes, i know george woods and duff daily wore boots WHen they were around me because the sh it got real deep with my long winded exaggerated stories, ? just an idea.
    I'm going to Red Wing tomorrow
    Seriously, glad he is coming around. Thanks for the update Gorgy

fc-pilot
    Thanks for the update. We are glad to here that things are going well. We will really be excited to hear when he gets to go home.
    Paul

Sanger D
    I'm soo glad that he is doin OK, I stood on waters edge and another second and I was gonna swim out there and turn him over myself!!!!!! what a terrible ,helpless feeling that was watching him struggle like that, the good lord was deff. looking out for him.

MBlaster
    I'm soo glad that he is doin OK, I stood on waters edge and another second and I was gonna swim out there and turn him over myself!!!!!! what a terrible ,helpless feeling that was watching him struggle like that, the good lord was deff. looking out for him.
    No shiat, we were all standing there in horor.
    It got mighty quiet there for a long while.
    We are all glad he's doing well.