Thread: Mercury goes to China!

DEL51
    I read in a local paper that mercury marine in Fondulac,Wi plans on Building a plant in china and sending a lot of people to the unemployment line. The story was from the business section and a union rep was the source.The company said nothing was definite. I am pissed about this, what's next, Harley? Although I am a jet guy, I have a lot of friends with Merc outboards. Maybe we should let Mercury know where we stand on this issue, pro/con. Thanks for your time.

sorry dog
    Ah Grasshoppa not to worry
    Masta Yu Tea make very good drag mota.
    Come with fotune cookey that say you spank the big block very good.
    Masta Yu Tea also make good puppy soup.
    [ August 11, 2003, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: sorry dog ]

Freak
    Every thing I have ever purchased that had made in china stamped on it was friggin junk..

Brat
    Well, at least the stickers will probably go down a bit... they are assembled mostly by CPU controlled milling machines and such, anyway, right? eh... im against them moving over seas, but there are a few benefits.
    Hey, just trying to be optomistic about not so great news. WTF do i know... im only 18

DEL51
    At this rate, we will no longer be the melting pot of culture but the melted pot of a once great society.We are losing alot of plants from wisconsin, to: mexico,argentina,china, and other countries.I thougt mercury was as, or more american than chevy.If you take this lightly, they will soon be in your back yard.