'88 Addictor 190 for sale. 30 HP Mariner outboard. Both, engine and boat in excellent condition, and garaged it's entire life. Upholstery, and carpeting are also in excellent condition. Boat has a bimini top, and windshield. I recently installed a new CD stereo system, speedometer, battery, fuel tank and lines. Boat comes with a brand new trailer.
This boat is a blast. It will seat two people pretty comfortably, with a soft-sided cooler. On flat, calm water, I have had it up to about 48 MPH with two people, and ice chest. Choppy water is around 25-30 MPH. This boat is a blast jumping good wakes!
I have all receipts for the boat and motor, even the original purchase receipts! I also have the original service and parts manual for the motor.
I really don't want to get rid of it, but I need the money for school/tuition.
If interested, drop me a line. I have pictures of it 'flying' across the lake. I would post them, but I'm unsure how. I have posted a picture, or two, in the 'readers ride' section.
I would like to get $5,000 obo - I might even consider a trade for a 4x4 Jeep, or...? Mine is just about dead, and I still need something to pull my classic jet.
Thanks,
Wayne