Thread: 8' Speed Boat For Sale

'88 Addictor 190 for sale. 30 HP Mariner outboard. Both, engine and boat in excellent condition, and garaged it's entire life. Upholstery, and carpeting are also in excellent condition. Boat has a bimini top, and windshield. I recently installed a new CD stereo system, speedometer, battery, fuel tank and lines. Boat comes with a brand new trailer.
    This boat is a blast. It will seat two people pretty comfortably, with a soft-sided cooler. On flat, calm water, I have had it up to about 48 MPH with two people, and ice chest. Choppy water is around 25-30 MPH. This boat is a blast jumping good wakes!
    I have all receipts for the boat and motor, even the original purchase receipts! I also have the original service and parts manual for the motor.
    I really don't want to get rid of it, but I need the money for school/tuition.
    If interested, drop me a line. I have pictures of it 'flying' across the lake. I would post them, but I'm unsure how. I have posted a picture, or two, in the 'readers ride' section.
    I would like to get $5,000 obo - I might even consider a trade for a 4x4 Jeep, or...? Mine is just about dead, and I still need something to pull my classic jet.
    Thanks,
    Wayne

DEL51
    Why are you selling this piece of excellant machinery? Are you stepping up to a bigger boat? call barney he has a few buyers that may want a small version of there respective boat.Tattoo has passed on so he is out the running.

Kim Hanson
    DEL51:
    Why are you selling this piece of excellant machinery? Are you stepping up to a bigger boat? call barney he has a few buyers that may want a small version of there respective boat.Tattoo has passed on so he is out the running. Which Barney are you talking about here?......( . )( . ).......

DEL51:
    Why are you selling this piece of excellant machinery? Are you stepping up to a bigger boat? call barney he has a few buyers that may want a small version of there respective boat.Tattoo has passed on so he is out the running. I'm selling it to replace my current classic jet tow vehicle - priorities, right? wink
    Who is Barney, and how would I go about contacting him?
    Thanks!
    Here are some pictures that I have posted in the reader rides forum.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...t=7&thecat=523
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...t=7&thecat=523

DUCKY
    Don't take this the wrong way, and it's a really nice little boat, but $5k is way way too high. I had one a couple years ago that was nearly as nice, with a 40hp Yamaha, with power trim, that I sold for $2500. It did almost 60 (friggin scary!)Just thought I'd break the news to ya.