Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sold the COLE, bought a Bahner

mdunn01
    Welcome to the family!!
    When we were all at AVI in July I was like, " man i want that boat". I knew it was for me, its a exceptionally clean boat and well maintained. I am so freaking happy I put the cash down on this ride.
    Mike

rivrrts429
    WOW, nice Bahner. That thing looks super clean. Congrats on the new ride, I'm sure the family will thank you

DOZZR
    Awesome Mike!!!
    You were foaming at the mouth all weekend over that boat . I know you had to work it hard to make it happen, and the pics don't do it alot of justice .....Very Nice Ride up close.
    Congrats, and what lake you want to go to this weekend, I was thinking maybe Buena Vista or San Antonio?

mdunn01
    Awesome Mike!!!
    You were foaming at the mouth all weekend over that boat . I know you had to work it hard to make it happen, and the pics don't do it alot of justice .....Very Nice Ride up close.
    Congrats, and what lake you want to go to this weekend, I was thinking maybe Buena Vista or San Antonio?
    Thanks so much dude, I really was all over this boat that weekend. I am planningon going out in a few weeks. I would love to go back to the river agian and go for a ride in your boat, that was my best memory all weekend. Getting in your boat and going up the river that early saturday morning, fun times.
    Mike

Mike great boat outstanding bottom "dreamboat ride" ,as you may know i have a very similar boat (close bow V-drive) Tom

mdunn01
    Mike great boat outstanding bottom "dreamboat ride" ,as you may know i have a very similar boat (close bow V-drive) Tom
    Tom,
    Thank you so much...I am more than happy with this ride, I cant wait too use it. Hopefully after I move in two weeks.
    Mike

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123