Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey polesmokinlowrider whatever

Blown 472
    Great. First we get the junior jet crowd, now the political freaks.
    How's that fit in with the regular conversations about men and sheep? :sleeping:

Sorry dude, rex said if we are going to talk shit we have to do it here.

Kim Hanson
    Whaddaya wanna have today? Man or sheep?
    We aim to please here at Bench Racer Tavern.
    JetBoats are goat guys :idea: didn't you know that ........( . )9 . ).........

Kim Hanson
    I'll join lol
    I didn't hear now baaaing aroung here bud, better luck next time .........( . )( . )............

Blown 472
    I guess polesmokin and kuntchina dont want to play, probably putting suntan lotion on each other.
    smokin you should stick with what you know best, having someone else think for you and then tell you what to do, ****ing moron.

widowmaker
    I guess polesmokin and kuntchina dont want to play, probably putting suntan lotion on each other.
    smokin you should stick with what you know best, having someone else think for you and then tell you what to do, ****ing moron.
    you guys take this stuff way too seriously.........should use some soap in that mouth of yours....

dragboat
    you guys take this stuff way too seriously.........should use some soap in that mouth of yours....
    Yes I'm afraid blown is a bit of a potty mouthed.... bad girl.... attention needy..... drama queen.
    And whats with those funny dark glasses?

Blown 472
    Yes I'm afraid blown is a bit of a potty mouthed.... bad girl.... attention needy..... drama queen.
    And whats with those funny dark glasses?
    So why do you keep calling me?

dragboat
    So why do you keep calling me?

Kim Hanson

You stalking now ..........( . )( . ).......

'75 Miller
    He is too much of a lil bitch to come down here and play, that and the fact he has no ****ing idea what he is talking about, just runs his ****ing mouth all the time.
    Smokin' is a great guy... you're just jealous 'cuz you haven't figured out how to run your mouth while there's a cock in it. Being that Smokin' isn't a little cock polishing homo like you his mouth can run all it wants.
    It's a tough choice for you, I'm sure....run your mouth or suck dudes off...run your mouth or suck dudes off. I know you wanna run that lip, so just spit the nut out and run it...show some self control.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast