Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Hey polesmokinlowrider whatever

thatguy
    I do care about answers, just not from you, dig?
    So, your questions are really meaningless and just a vehicle to start a rant with? What a jerk. You give the truly stupid a bad name.
    Tommy

'75 Miller
    LMAO Of course I am kidding. Thought I'd give Blown mind some ammo and see if he would bite.
    I am a directional driller. I steer the oil and gas wells down hole to hit specific targets. While raping the earth to produce fuel for our boats!
    Like Hanson!
    Tommy
    At least he didn't cuss me out. But he did prove that his obsesion with cylinder tuning is just a front to attack someone.
    Well done . And thank's for your hard work with the raping and so on.
    Our country NEEDS fuel and my hat's off to you for helping us get it!

Kim Hanson
    LMAO Of course I am kidding. Thought I'd give Blown mind some ammo and see if he would bite.
    I am a directional driller. I steer the oil and gas wells down hole to hit specific targets. While raping the earth to produce fuel for our boats!
    Like Hanson!
    Tommy
    At least he didn't cuss me out. But he did prove that his obsesion with cylinder tuning is just a front to attack someone.
    I have learned how to troll pretty good Tommy.........( . )( . )........

dragboat
    I have learned how to troll pretty good Tommy.........( . )( . )........
    Legendary

Kim Hanson
    So, your questions are really meaningless and just a vehicle to start a rant with? What a jerk. You give the truly stupid a bad name.
    Tommy
    Tommy, Tommy , Tommy all it takes is a spelling mistake in here and they go ape shit on your arse! I have seen blown on the forums for some time and I think he is a straight up, tells it how it is and that's that! I don't think he is stupid either...........( . )( . ).........Ever talk to Ob Eddie, that is the true epitome of stupid......:idea:

Kim Hanson
    Legendary

See what boredom does ..........( . )( . )...............

thatguy
    Tommy, Tommy , Tommy all it takes is a spelling mistake in here and they go ape shit on your arse! I have seen blown on the forums for some time and I think he is a straight up, tells it how it is and that's that! I don't think he is stupid either...........( . )( . ).........Ever talk to Ob Eddie, that is the true epitome of stupid......:idea:
    Oh Alright. Just seemed like all he does is cut and paste or cuss someone out. I'll ease up, just for you Kim!!
    Tommy

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567