Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's DONE for the year?

Boat Racer
    I was sitting around here feeling sorry for myself... Just wondered if anyone else has called it a year...
    No problem with the boat, just alot going on & the weather isn't what it was. CURRENT TEMP. at post 54 degrees!

You Te
    I'm not done,still good weather here in So. Cal.
    You Te

Tom Brown
    Good to hear, UT. Any chance of you finding your way to the water somewhere the middle of next month?
    I'm a little bunged up and I think you could help me shit my pants with that juice machine of yours.

eliminatedsprinter
    I'm still in. I want to try to get out this coming weekend. I don't plan to fully winterize this year. I think a couple of mos is the longest I'll go without taking it out.

HavasuDreamin'
    Just bust out the jackets. This is the best time of year to test. Great temps, not crowded lakes. I am hopefully hitting the water this weekend.
    HD

You Te
    Yes Tom,
    There is a chance. eek!
    You Te

snappertapper
    good boatin all year round here in south florida

zmoz
    I've been done for about a month and a half now...but that's mostly because my motor is dead. cry

randy77zt
    never done for the year.only time i am not boating is when i am having mechanical problems.the not so popular times of the year are better if you have a heavy foot and a fast boat.in a 18 mirage it sucks slowing down for wakeboard boat wakes.i like a 90 mph cruise speed.

mbrown2
    Not done yet....couple more trips already planned...and after that we will still probably drop the boat in around late Nov early Dec...no need to winterize...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast