Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parker Car Wreck

TCHB
    Last Sunday we were just coming out of Parker on the way home and came upon a nasty car wreck. I Mitsubishi Elclipse went head on with a large semi truck. I car was trying to pass on a blind dip about 7 miles out of Parker towards Vidal. The car was hard to recognize with the back most of the car gone. We stopped to help and were suprised the two people were banged up and with some facial damage (teeth) but were alive. They were both very lucky for doing something so stupid!!!!!!

djunkie
    Thats why I go through Ehrinburg. I've seen way too many bad accidents on Rice Road and have had wayyy to many close calls.

TCHB
    With this type of driving it could happen anywhere. Passing on a blind hill is crazy!!

ThongMagnet
    Stuiped is was stupid does
    "Vacation's when you go somewhere... and you don't ever come back". :skull:

HighRoller
    I hope the semi wasn't damaged too badly.

andy01
    Thats why I go through Ehrinburg. I've seen way too many bad accidents on Rice Road and have had wayyy to many close calls.
    Yeap, a tad bit out of the way but piece of mind goes a long way.

Her454
    I have an Eclipse..............I cant believe they lived through it.

NOTALENT
    Same here....The last time we drove Rice was about 5years ago....A guy died in our arms....I will never drive that again. I have been there and helped in 2 major accidents...plus the countless I have heard... :frown:

Her454
    Where exactly is Rice Road?

Biglue
    I dont like Rice road either. I did come home that way Sunday though. I went over the El Cajon Pass during sleet and rain AND fog. Took me 9 hours to get to Havasu. I figured after watching the forecast I'd better just drive out to the 10 and come up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast