Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which would you buy......

blown65
    Seams very excessive to own two large trucks. I think he should get a hybrid to offset his current vehicle. Chicks dig those.
    ***boat forum and your worried about excessive.

RitcheyRch
    Especially the enviro friendly chicks.
    Seams very excessive to own two large trucks. I think he should get a hybrid to offset his current vehicle. Chicks dig those.

Do F150's Float?

LOL i dunno what he should get. But i think you should give me his number....

EmpirE231
    I like your buddys style!! I have close to the same truck, and always think about a 2nd vehicle.., and that would be between the infinity G35 coupe (much nicer than the nissan I think) or the new tahoe. I think I would go with the car, due to already having the big vehicle. and a small sporty car that gets awesome gas mileage would be awesome!!

Jordy
    Personally, I'd go with the car. I found myself in the same quandry early in the year. The lifted truck is fun, but I wanted something different. I've got 2 2500HD's and was considering an Escalade, but it's essentially still a truck. Opted for a car and haven't looked back.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1187199685

'78 gt boat

LOL i dunno what he should get. But i think you should give me his number....
    Send some pics and I will send them to him

No Name
    Opted for a car and haven't looked back.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1187199685

Do F150's Float?
    Send some pics and I will send them to him
    It's in the sig.... myspace

duner21
    I like your buddys style!! I have close to the same truck, and always think about a 2nd vehicle.., and that would be between the infinity G35 coupe (much nicer than the nissan I think) or the new tahoe. I think I would go with the car, due to already having the big vehicle. and a small sporty car that gets awesome gas mileage would be awesome!!
    Have him go look at the new 08 g37 coupe. I just saw one at infiniti here. And i agree the infinti is nicer and their service is fantastic!

'78 gt boat
    It's in the sig.... myspace
    He's checking it out right now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast