Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was a jeep

Mr. Naudio
    Yes all drive shafts are in cv rear,gears are still same.Brought the brakes with me to put in rear today.Rear shocks are in and panhard bar. Yes I will do the tint however you like dont think the front clip was painted last time was gonna sell.Somebody going get a deal.Really wanting a polaris only three in the family and the jeep scares the crap out of the daughter.She likes the small jeep though so Im thinking the ranger might be ok.
    I will try to get pics of the good part later.(engine compartment)

PaPaG
    Yes all drive shafts are in cv rear,gears are still same.Brought the brakes with me to put in rear today.Rear shocks are in and panhard bar. Yes I will do the tint however you like dont think the front clip was painted last time was gonna sell.Somebody going get a deal.Really wanting a polaris only three in the family and the jeep scares the crap out of the daughter.She likes the small jeep though so Im thinking the ranger might be ok.
    I will try to get pics of the good part later.(engine compartment)
    I thought it was painted last time I looked at it, if you remember I was the guy with the lifted red YJ hard top, we were talking about a trade plus cash right about 2 weeks before you needed knee surgery. Did you paint it again? I cant remember what kind of trans it had 3 or 4 speed auto.

Mr. Naudio
    I thought it was painted last time I looked at it, if you remember I was the guy with the lifted red YJ hard top, we were talking about a trade plus cash right about 2 weeks before you needed knee surgery. Did you paint it again? I cant remember what kind of trans it had 3 or 4 speed auto.
    Only painted it once.So if you seen it after then it looks the same.The trans is a rebuilt turbo 350.Still working on motor pics Tri Tec Auto is doing new rear brakes Aug 20th or 21st.

Infomaniac
    I must have missed how much?

Mr. Naudio
    I must have missed how much?
    Right now $13,500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12