Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's worse, the video or the comments on it??

HavaSkank
    I have a drawer full of similiar fraudulent slip and falls caught on tape. Damn, I had no idea I could make some greenbacks with this crap.
    I had a claim where a woman (who looks very similar to this woman) opened a baby food jar and poured it out onto the floor. She was seen with her "witness" walking up and down the isle 3 times before the fall occurrs. Suddenly the "witness" appears and claims she's was at the end of the isle and saw the whole incident. During questioning the witness denied knowing the claimant and further claimed she had NEVER had a conversation with her prior to the fall.
    We ran background and discovered they were sisters-in-law. They had prior matching addresses and they even owned a car together.
    Criminals arent smart. Which explains why they're criminals. A freakin monkey could do my job because people are really THIS stupid.

Daytona100
    I have a drawer full of similiar fraudulent slip and falls caught on tape. Damn, I had no idea I could make some greenbacks with this crap.
    I had a claim where a woman (who looks very similar to this woman) opened a baby food jar and poured it out onto the floor. She was seen with her "witness" walking up and down the isle 3 times before the fall occurrs. Suddenly the "witness" appears and claims she's was at the end of the isle and saw the whole incident. During questioning the witness denied knowing the claimant and further claimed she had NEVER had a conversation with her prior to the fall.
    We ran background and discovered they were sisters-in-law. They had prior matching addresses and they even owned a car together.
    Criminals arent smart. Which explains why they're criminals. A freakin monkey could do my job because people are really THIS stupid.
    You have a job???????????

Tom Brown
    You have a job???????????
    ... and a drawer?????????????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123