Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capistrano Beach house rentals -- anyone have any pull or hookups?

Magic34
    We are doing a trip later this year with the boat, and at first we were going to do Coronado Island, but I'd rather be at Dana Point and closer to Catalina.
    So, I have narrowed it down to Capistrano Beach. I drove by all the houses yesterday and that seems like a great week in one of those. The low key atmoshpere and private beach seem great, and it is only 2 miles to the marina.
    I am looking for a nice beach house ... On the beach, Capistrano Beach to be exact. By on the beach, I mean back door, a couple planks of wood they call a deck and sand then ocean. Not "3 houses from the sand" like in Newport.
    Anyone have any hookups for something?
    I only found 1 actual house (not a duplex) that was less than $7500/week. I really dont want to share a deck with strangers, so we want something to ourselves. It will be my family and the inlaws. I would prefer 4 bedrooms. Not drinkers and the party just doesn't happen anymore, maybe it never did... We'll be on the boat a lot.
    Thank you,
    Michael

Magic34
    Bumpage

Invisible Sun
    Did you call the one on beach road. The phone number is on a big sign facing PCH. If you need it, I can get it tomorrow for you when I head down to the beach. Wife and I are spending the weekend at the Beachcomber in San Clemente next weekend for our anniversary. Not a private beach, but much more affordable.

Magic34
    Did you call the one on beach road. The phone number is on a big sign facing PCH. If you need it, I can get it tomorrow for you when I head down to the beach. Wife and I are spending the weekend at the Beachcomber in San Clemente next weekend for our anniversary. Not a private beach, but much more affordable.
    I called on the ones right along the PCH.

HM
    I have got no connections or pull, but my parents rented a house on beach row for several summer vacations before moving to San Clemente. That is definitely a great vacation spot and not quite the cluster fook as most of the other so cal beach towns.

yopengo
    Bring your foghorn. Lived and worked in San Clemente for ten years and the sun never came out. My office was 300 yards from Beach Road. Great place…..if the sun comes out.

HM
    Bring your foghorn. Lived and worked in San Clemente for ten years and the sun never came out. My office was 300 yards from Beach Road. Great place…..if the sun comes out.
    That is only the beginning of summer. Should be good for the rest of the summer, but it does seem to be June-Glooming all the way into August this year. My parents moved there in 1977 and still live there. My wife wants to stay every time we go and see them.
    If you office was 300 yards from beach road...You were down by Pochie?

JB in so cal
    Olamendi's and El Patio

yopengo
    That is only the beginning of summer. Should be good for the rest of the summer, but it does seem to be June-Glooming all the way into August this year. My parents moved there in 1977 and still live there. My wife wants to stay every time we go and see them.
    If you office was 300 yards from beach road...You were down by Pochie?
    Yes...Camino Cap & PCH

HM
    Olamendi's and El Patio
    El Patio was the bomb. But, sometimes the bathroom was not as close as I would have liked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast