Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paging Les and Tobtek...............

TOBTEK
    Screaming Pete:
    so when are you coming out to play with us? I'm starting to think someone shared all my skilington's with you. we are heading out on the 25TH.

Screaming Pete
    TOBTEK:
    Screaming Pete:
    so when are you coming out to play with us? I'm starting to think someone shared all my skilington's with you. we are heading out on the 25TH. Thats a good weekend for us to go I'll confirm and let you know, otherwise it may be a better weekend for me to go

cheezpanel
    HavasuDreamin':
    I dig the Red 4x4 next to the boat. LMAO That's my tow rig! I think I need something bigger.

cheezpanel
    TOBTEK:
    LOOKS GOOD I know what you mean about the speed thing, with the spousal unit 50mph is about max speed if your 300PM has a fatshaft you are welcome to try my Labb'd 26 bravo, you will pick-up a little excelleration with it. I want to get a 30ET to play around with, they are a blast as long as you dont have any weight in the boat. Awesome mid range and top. I will be there this weekend, the weekend of the 1st, the 8th, and so on. The 25th is the ONE we can't because my daughter has something going on. I'll look you up at HS. What's your site #?

HavasuDreamin'
    cheezpanel:
    HavasuDreamin':
    I dig the Red 4x4 next to the boat. LMAO That's my tow rig! I think I need something bigger. Better than my tow rig which is a Pink and Purple Barbie Van.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12