Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever win anything.....?

'75 Miller
    Many moons ago I won a court case involving wrongful termination....around $10,500 I think. If the former employer had payed up I'm sure I'd remember the exact amount...but they either went underground or bailed back to Korea & I never saw one dirty dime.
    When I lived in Phoenix in the mid 90's my girl won $1000 on an Az. lottery scratcher. Less than 6 months later she won another $1000 on a scratcher.

Water Romper
    35 grand, Pick 6 at Santa Anita

Biglue
    $2-5 on Superlotto after I spend $20-30.

ColeTR2
    I won a easy-up, a gift certificate for a new prop and five hunder bucks at the company x-mas party riffle
    I won a pretty wife,
    OverKill No one told you that the wife you pay for later.... LOL! Maybe with giving her the house or half your retirement.... or alimony.

Ziggy
    A one week trip to Germany with multiple tours to all the points of interest in Bavaria as well as a trip through the salt mines in Saltzburg Austria.
    2 different Halloween costume contests at 2 different bars on 2 different nights that netted me about $500.

Comfortably Numb
    4 tickets (50 yard line row 30)to the Aug.2 Nascar race in Fontana.

RiverDave
    I've won all kinds of little things.. Only thing that sticks out in my mind right now is Stacy won an all expense paid trip to Mazatlan mexico for a week a few months back.. (Posted a thread with pics awhile ago)
    RD

Moe_Havi
    Won a $4,000 custom hunting rifle at a Safari Club International trade show about 10 years ago. I don't even hunt and the guy I went with didn't tell me it was $70 to get in and $150 for half of the raffle ticket. I told him to give me $200 and he could keep the rifle.

Classic Daycruiser
    Not enough to change my life........Yet. But when i do....My first stop is the Eliminator for a 42'

socalmoney
    My wife won CaesarStone Counter Tops at a PAS lunch a while ago. That saved us some money. Good stuff. I highly recommended their product.
    http://www.caesarstoneus.com/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast