Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED AGAIN PLACE PUTAH CREEK L.B "BE THERE "7,8,9,th. ROLL CALL

Sangster
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/bat_boat.jpg
    That's Ray Morrison.. He's a CFW local Yocal now....He's in his old Kindvater hydro "The Beast"... Once owned by Harold Kindsvater...

SANGER-RICH
    That's Ray Morrison.. He's a CFW local Yocal now....He's in his old Kindvater hydro "The Beast"... Once owned by Harold Kindsvater...
    I knew who it was just wondering if any one else did I took the picture, can't wait for his son to pull up in this bad ass boat, anyone that does not know how to get to PCR just follow the white hydro behind the white pearl Escalade.
    Its all about the THRUST Ray
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../DSC_07134.JPG

Sinbad
    Does anyone have the phone number for PCR reservations. I have the number for the hotel but the number they gave me is diconected go figure.

Sangster
    I believe thats cause of the recent resort closure decession.. after Sept.1st no mo' reservations but I would 411 for the office # and ask them....

LandSpeedRacer
    Anyone else besides Rich and I planning on going Friday?????

SANGER-RICH
    Does anyone have the phone number for PCR reservations. I have the number for the hotel but the number they gave me is diconected go figure.
    These numbers are good
    PCR Camping # 707 966 0794
    PCR Motel # 707 966 0770

Sanitariumflat
    Hey ya'll,
    I'm plannin' to be up there Friday morning, see ya then!
    Smash

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    Chrissy, you can not think that you can just go on and change the picture without it going unnoticed, did you ? This simply will not and can not be tolerated with out due process. You need to go though the right channels.
    1.It needs to be brought before the ***boat titie comity
    2.We need to see all the evidence that is involved
    3.We need to take a vote where witnesses can voice there opinion on if this is good for ***boat Hotties or not,and if this is good for the general ***boater :idea: that is viewing the forum.
    That being said its time for everyone to vote!

charitycase
    Chrissy, you can not think that you can just go on and change the picture without it going unnoticed, did you ? This simply will not and can not be tolerated with out due process. You need to go though the right channels.
    1.It needs to be brought before the ***boat titie comity
    2.We need to see all the evidence that is involved
    3.We need to take a vote where witnesses can voice there opinion on if this is good for ***boat Hotties or not,and if this is good for the general ***boater :idea: that is viewing the forum.
    That being said its time for everyone to vote!
    I will take it under advisement & pass it on to the board.
    cc:HB Mods

SANGER-RICH
    Hey ya'll,
    I'm plannin' to be up there Friday morning, see ya then!
    Smash
    Where is there? The directions that Andy has are correct except when you go accrossed the big bridge you go in the right side of the resort, call me tomorrow or before you leave.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast