Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TPI 848 efi MOAC demo

TPI
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...78483_003m.jpg
    OK here is the deal. I am about finished with my "BIG" motor for my 28 Bullet, which means the 848 that I have been running some tests on will be available in August. It is immaculate and has approx 26 hours on it. It will be delivered with a full warranty and the following parts will be BRAND NEW(unused)
    Fully polished CMI elbow top headers
    Polished Valve covers
    ATI fluid damper
    Billet sea strainer
    Alternator
    Powersteering pump
    starter
    wiring harness
    oil cooler
    ALL HOSES
    motor mounts
    flywheel
    bellhousing
    ECU center
    and much more
    It was way too simple to run my used components/accessories on this motor than to possibly scratch up and or damage brand new ones. I wanted this motor to be essentially new upon delivery. It runs VERY well. 100.3 mph in my Howard 28 Bullet was the best I have seen, and I ran 96.4 mph at Havasu last weekend with 4 adults in that hot , humid weather. This motor has been upgraded to the MOAC intercooler and they are very pricey. I am going to let this motor go complete, ready to run for the unbelievable price of:
    $34550 This will be first come first serve and money talksSerious inquiries only please.
    Thanks
    Gary Taylor

Daytona100
    Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPI
    Another thing:
    I will accept trades of complete 496HO engine packages and 525 engines with LOW hours and service records.
    Available for install in Late August/September.

centerhill condor
    Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yea, what he said!

INSman
    Would love to put this in a 28' Bennington Toon, just would be afraid it would rip the drive right off !?!

sigepmock
    Another thing:
    I will accept trades of complete 496HO engine packages and 525 engines with LOW hours and service records.
    Available for install in Late August/September.
    So what's a 525 with about 30 hours on it worth??? ....Hypothetically speaking of course?:devil:
    Chris

Cole Trickle

So what's a 525 with about 30 hours on it worth??? ....Hypothetically speaking of course?:devil:
    Chris
    I bet your hoping it's worth $33,500!!!

sigepmock
    I bet your hoping it's worth $33,500!!!
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! More like $35,500.....I'd like to make some money on this deal
    I learned it all from you

gqchris
    HEy gary, Just shot you a PM about the Howard
    Chris

TPI
    Chris,
    I shot you a PM back(don't laugh)
    Trade ins: To me a low hour 525 is worth in the neighborhood of $16K+. I have seen guys sell them themselves for $16K-$19K, depending on how long they waited out the sale. It would really depend on the hours and what it looked like. Remember, if I sell it to someone else, its going to have a wedding ring attached to me , so I have to make sure it works perfect for the new customer............................I am sure we could figure something out....................................

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast