Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Updated post count race

Tom Brown
    I remember when RD passed 1000 posts. We were all staggered over his world class w.horing. It blew me away that someone would spend so much time on an Internet message board. No shit.

I can't believe Rexone is at 11,940. I didn't realize there have been that many requests for categories in the Spam forum. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    I remember when I was ahead of you. I guess I type too much but just not often enough to compete with you top posters. You have truly stepped it up to a higher level Tom.
    It's too bad the forum can't give us a member word count
    I can tell you my typing speed has probably doubled since the advent of email use and joining the forum. I'm up to about 18-19 words per minute now with no errors.

I remember when RD passed 1000 posts. We were all staggered over his world class w.horing. It blew me away that someone would spend so much time on an Internet message board. No shit.
    Didn't you pass 20 K about 2 weeks ago.

Tom Brown
    Didn't you pass 20 K about 2 weeks ago.
    That is an unsubstantiated rumor. .... just the sort of thing we abhor here in the forums. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

HM
    Brown is such a post w.hore....:jawdrop:
    Hate the forum, not the poster.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    :jawdrop: we are all DOOMED

HM
    I find it hard to believe that I have more posts than HolyMoly. I belonged to another forum a while back and one of the posters would make a ton of posts all day long and then at night he would delete almost all of them so his post count hardly ever went up.
    Hater.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Hater.
    so you think you are better then him..:idea:

River Lynchmob
    Well at my rate I ought to take over the lead sometime after lunch...

phebus
    I find it hard to believe that I have more posts than HolyMoly. I belonged to another forum a while back and one of the posters would make a ton of posts all day long and then at night he would delete almost all of them so his post count hardly ever went up.
    DILLIGAF?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast