Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Dad Passed Away today

Havasu Carrera
    Hey man the one thing most have forgot to mention is that your dad will now be able to spend every moment of every day with you. I can only imagine what this might be like. God bless ya man. Oh and a certain (hero) song comes to mind. (I'm in a better place now?) Take care Tim

ol guy
    Stay strong and always remember the good times. It would be as he would want it. The circle of life sucks when the heart is involved. NOTHING BUT LOVE AND CARE.

Wicked Performance Boats
    Sorry to hear the news. My dad was my hero too. Still is. Next Father's Day will be tough. But spend that day honoring him. Pat:idea:

Spotondl

Magic34
    Sorry for your loss and you are in our prayers. RIP

riverbound
    So sorry to hear that I couldnt even begin to imagine what you are going through.

Big Inch
    Rich,
    I am deeply sorry for your loss. My father passed away almost exactly 1 year ago so unfortunately I can relate to what you feel. Hands down, the hardest thing I have ever done in my life is standing up in the church to say a few words about him. God bless you and your family in these hard times.
    RIP hero.

Kachina26
    My hero has passed away. The man who raised me, taught me many life lessons is now gone.
    a very difficult day and the worst in my life, missed saying goodbye by 6 minutes as I drove from work to be by his side.
    I am also lucky to have a awesome wife and family to help me through these tough times.
    Sorry to hear that, I went through it at 15. My wife went through it at 34, it's not easy at any age.

Squeezing Spectra
    Rich sorry to hear of your loss
    Bruce

Kilrtoy
    Sorry to hear about this Rich.
    Godspeed

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast