Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: My Dad Passed Away today

Screaming Pete
    JBR and family sorry for your loss, celebrate the things he's taught you and relish the time spent. RIP

jbtrailerjim
    Sorry for your loss, Rich. My condolences to you and your family.

Remember the good times and know that people you don't even know are touched by this and have you in their thoughts. I lost both Mom & Dad just before last Thanksgiving and I can tell you that it does get worse before it gets better. Keep the family close and do something to enjoy every day. Time will heal, but will not replace.
    God bless you and your family during this tough time.
    ----Rob

beaverretriever
    Sorry to hear. I don't know what I would do without my father. You and your family have our blessings.

lucky
    Sry to hear Rich !!!!!!! Man anything you need - Your have your ***boat family

HalletDave
    I am very sad for you and your family Rich.
    I feel your loss as I have been without my dad since 1972.
    Stay strong.

atomickitn
    very sorry to hear of the loss of your dad..... ....it is never easy to say good bye to the person whom you have looked up to in life ...

HemiDude
    Sorry for your loss Rich, it's hard I know, I lost my pop last year-he lived in Havasu too far away to see every day. Hold him in your heart, he's there every day now. Bless you and your family.

Her454
    My hero has passed away. The man who raised me, taught me many life lessons is now gone.
    a very difficult day and the worst in my life, missed saying goodbye by 6 minutes as I drove from work to be by his side.
    I am also lucky to have a awesome wife and family to help me through these tough times.
    JetBoatRich, Im sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Traci

P-Money
    My old man passed away unexpectedly a few years back as a result of a boat accident. He didn't get to see me get married, or see his first grandchild....still get teary eyed when I think of him today. While I didn't beleive it at the time, time does help heal wounds. Hang in there, it'll get better.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast