Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time for a change in careers

BshyBvrGirl
    I work with adults with disabilities. It's a pretty rewarding job...until days like today. I ran into one of my "favs" out in public. She's awesome. Last fall, while giving a tour to some execs from a large insurance company, she ran up to me grabbed my chest and told me "honey, you got juicy boobs!"
    of course, even more humiliating was the response from the 65 year old at the back of the tour group.
    Well today, while out for dinner, she was there at the restaurant. Of course, I'm on a first date and haven't done a whole lot of sharing about my job. She comes up to the table "B*** you make me blush, B*** you make me blush!" Then turns to my date and tells him that he's soo cute she's getting wet....then puts her hands down her pants!
    so yeah...immediately after her guardian finally breaks up the restaurant spectacle, my date requests the check and drives me home...not even a single word said in the car...just drops me off.
    Now i'm at home just thinkin to myself...I do give amateur fluffers a great rep :-) But it's a good thing I'm going back to school otherwise I"m going to be single forever!!!!

HocusPocus
    for once... i am glad there are no pics with this post. :crossx:

squirt'nmyload
    for once... i am glad there are no pics with this post. :crossx:
    lol

RitcheyRch
    Definitely a rewarding job but could not imagine what you went through today.

Wizard29
    It wasn't the person in your avatar, was it?

BshyBvrGirl
    are you trying to tell me you don't like my 5th grade back to school photo?

locogringo
    I, for one, applaud you for your kindness in helping those with more issues than most.
    I wold hang in there if it is what you like and is truly as rewarding as you say it is.
    Maybe us "normal" people are the ones with more issues...???
    I am sure you have developed a pretty tough skin being in that kind of environment and maybe even dealing with terrets as well. I am sure you have also lerned to laugh this kind of stuff off. Look, I would have laughed my ass off if it was me on the date with you and if it was too big of a scene, then go to another restaurant and laugh on the way. Seems like you just haven't found the right guy yet. Don't give up so quick.
    Okay, sorry, Dr. Phil is off duty now so he won't be coming back but honestly, I am grateful to have people like you in this world.

YeLLowBoaT
    if he can't handle what you do for a living. I say F00k him, there is better fish in the sea.

VanDeano
    I, for one, applaud you for your kindness in helping those with more issues than most.
    I wold hang in there if it is what you like and is truly as rewarding as you say it is.
    Maybe us "normal" people are the ones with more issues...???
    I am sure you have developed a pretty tough skin being in that kind of environment and maybe even dealing with terrets as well. I am sure you have also lerned to laugh this kind of stuff off. Look, I would have laughed my ass off if it was me on the date with you and if it was too big of a scene, then go to another restaurant and laugh on the way. Seems like you just haven't found the right guy yet. Don't give up so quick.
    Okay, sorry, Dr. Phil is off duty now so he won't be coming back but honestly, I am grateful to have people like you in this world.
    I agree, If I was your date I would of been flattered that some woman came up and said I make her wet. Don't beat yourself up over it, he obviously is to uptight.

BshyBvrGirl
    thanks Dr Phil...I think I needed to hear it tonight...and share the story with some people who could see the humor in it
    i'm sitting here thinking about the evening laughing about it. Hell, I spend most of my days laughing about what happens at work..if you don't you'd go nuts.
    it's unfortunate that my date sucked, but I figure his loss. who wouldn't want want to go out with an amateur fluffer with juicy boobs?!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast