Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cole Nighthawk vs Superhawk (Cole Experts?)

fatboy95
    When you smacked your head. Cole's first "skiier" is the same as Cliff Lott's Caliber 1 skiier, maybe the same "untamed" mold. Yes, the 20' SS is the boat we are talking about. There was a "1" and a new improved "Cole 20'05" SS II" boat. The orange boat has quite a bit more angle, roll in, tuck, to it's side around the steering wheel area, VS what the other boats pictured have in the same area. From the molding down to the chine these boats pictured, are different, because they are from different molds. "fatboy" look at NADA .com for values, but remember the 20'has a wide pad and more V, the 22' has less V in it's bottom. (and the other problems) The 22' has cockpit room and the 20' doesn't. It's up to you as to what you want. Speed or seating.
    Dang,, we want speed and seating in a Cole

HM
    I dunno.. I can say that there's some fast as shit Coles out there.. Just look at J540's boat, as well as the Rushin Roulette boat for sale in the spam section. Both those clip well over 100 mph?
    Maybe Mary Gras can tell us, which boat is the Rushin Roulette boat? Which is J540's, is there a difference between the 2? Is this the boat with the supposedly crooked bottom? etc.. I.E. Fill us in on all the details. I read his 1st two posts on the subject but they seemed kinda "vague" in their descriptions?
    RD
    I have yet to see Marti Gras get specific in a public post. He has "straightened" me out in a PM tho.

RiverDave
    Some guy was on here saying that those 22 hulls were off by 3/4 inch from keel to strake. What's up with that????
    I dunno.. I can say that there's some fast as shit Coles out there.. Just look at J540's boat, as well as the Rushin Roulette boat for sale in the spam section. Both those clip well over 100 mph?
    Maybe Mary Gras can tell us, which boat is the Rushin Roulette boat? Which is J540's, is there a difference between the 2? Is this the boat with the supposedly crooked bottom? etc.. I.E. Fill us in on all the details. I read his 1st two posts on the subject but they seemed kinda "vague" in their descriptions?
    RD

brianwhiteboy
    That there is one BAD A$$ cole, hows she running? I'll tell you I just about shed a couple of tears when I saw this
    Hey Clinton what's up!
    She's running perfect as usual. I can't even tell you how many compliments we've gotten on her. We really couldn't afford to buy it at the time but I knew it would be worth the sacrifice. I would of kicked myself in the a$$ if we would of passed up on this deal. :2purples:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234