Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you say when the Mormons come knocking on your door

Boatcop
    Seen that one done. Come on, get original.
    Paul
    Did they jump up and down, pointing at the TV, yelling:
    "LOOK, LOOK! THEY'RE DOING THE MISSIONARY POSITION!"
    I didn't think so.

fc-pilot
    You mean like the all the Christian missionaries in South America and Africa?? :idea:
    Hey Sleek-Jet, that is not nice using facts around this place. That is not allowed around here.
    Paul

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I don't know either, but I've never been "forced" to listen to a Mormon missionary. Like I said in the other thread, I've talked to more than a few of them and they are all good kids.
    ... but I do need a lawn put in... :idea:
    LOL!! I don't dislike the kids.. it's the people Usually older.. that wont take no thank you for an answer..
    the kids are doing what they are told and shown by the elders.

fc-pilot
    After about a minute of talking just ask them to hold on a sec and then turn around and yell into the house "Hey Babe, hey Babe, just use the dildo and keep it juicy until I get back, I will only be another minute." Then turn to them and say "Sorry about that, just trying to get me some strange before the wife gets home.":jawdrop:
    I do have to give you credit, that is a good one. I got a good laugh out of it.
    Paul

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Hey Sleek-Jet, that is not nice using facts around this place. That is not allowed around here.
    Paul
    and I thought I was the only one confused about facts.. I guess not..

socalmoney
    They are good kids and I wish them well. They need some cool shades and skinny ties they would look just like the crew from Resivor Dogs.
    http://www.filmreference.com/images/sjff_01_img0413.jpg

BrendellaJet
    I'm quoting myself from another thread
    "have any of you ever invited them in and talked to them? I was over at my freinds house one day and while I was there these two guys elder and elder showed up. my buddy invites them in and we all start talking for a few and have some lemonaide. My freind says that he is really glad they came back and appreiciates them offering to help with stuff around his house and then proceeds to get them started on work in his back yard. So I ask him whats the deal and he tells me that they stopped by a few weeks ago for the first time and he was asking them questions about there mission, they then proceeded to tell him about the service aspects of the deal and offer to help him with things around the house. he said that they had been coming by once a week and all he had to do was listen to them a bit and give them lemonaide and they would work. this went on for a few months and his backyard turned out great. "
    Thats funny.
    How come only the guys go door to door? What about the women?

HM
    and I thought I was the only one confused about facts.. I guess not..
    No, no. You are just uneducated.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    No, no. You are just uneducated.
    ROTFLMAO!! true..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Thats funny.
    How come only the guys go door to door? What about the women?
    they feel their place is in the home.. :idea:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast