Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NorCal Jet Boaters

Cas
    Tower Park is about 6 miles west of Hwy 5 in Lodi of Hwy 12 and New Hogan is about 40 miles east of Lodi off of Hwy 12. Not really too far from you at all.
    I'm going to pack these wire brackets up, weigh them and I'll let you know the cost of shipping.
    Ya see Fleet, I'm working on getting my garage cleaned out!

That wouldn't make a pimple on an elephants butt:sqeyes:

Cas
    but I sure am finding stuff that I completely forgot I had
    I just found a complete Jacob's ignition set-up, a new set of Accel wires and a box of Holley carb stuff. It was a good thing I remembered where those plug wire brackets were otherwise I would've never found this other crap
    btw Greg, I'm in Sonoma

GAWnCA
    That wouldn't make a pimple on an elephants butt:sqeyes:
    Maybe not but it sure will help me get my wiring mess started in the right direction... Now to head over to Napa and buy new wires and a cap. I'm going to have to check into the rotor. Someone put electronic ignition in and the rotor looks strange but then maybe it's me.

GAWnCA
    but I sure am finding stuff that I completely forgot I had
    I just found a complete Jacob's ignition set-up, a new set of Accel wires and a box of Holley carb stuff. It was a good thing I remembered where those plug wire brackets were otherwise I would've never found this other crap
    btw Greg, I'm in Sonoma
    Well, let me know and we'll get this transaction going. How's the wine these days?

billet racing 1
    Some of this group is a offshoot of the Nor Cal ***boats. Evolved around some. If your in Elk Grove, Tower Park is near by, as well as Wimpies, near Walnut Grove. Just watch the sites here and at Banderlog, where most of the impromtue (sp) outing happen.
    Jerry

GAWnCA
    Some of this group is a offshoot of the Nor Cal ***boats. Evolved around some. If your in Elk Grove, Tower Park is near by, as well as Wimpies, near Walnut Grove. Just watch the sites here and at Banderlog, where most of the impromtue (sp) outing happen.
    Jerry
    The Banderlog site is slow of traffic. Are Wimpies and Tower Park on the map?

hiline
    I'm interested in this,as I live in El Dorado Hills up the 50 frwy.
    Have a Cheyenne tunnel.
    Let me know if you guys all get together I'd love to join in one day and say hello.
    Thanks,
    Tony

Cas
    The Laid Back Boaters and Banderlog message boards aren't anywhere near as active as it is here on HB. The difference is most of the members of each are locals that can help a person out and there's always info on 1 or the other, usually both, when the outings are happening.
    here's the links again-
    Laid Back Boaters Message Board (http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/cas)
    Banderlog Discussion Forums (http://www.banderlog.com/phpBB2/index.php)
    Tony,
    Just check out the links and join in any time you like. With any and all the outings, it's an open invitation to everyone to join when they are posted. Just attend an outing and introduce yourself, it's real easy.

GAWnCA
    I'm interested in this,as I live in El Dorado Hills up the 50 frwy.
    Have a Cheyenne tunnel.
    Let me know if you guys all get together I'd love to join in one day and say hello.
    Thanks,
    Tony
    I've got to take my boat down and get it wet and I think I'll go to the Sacramento Marina to launch. I haven't had it wet yet and need to see if it's going to be sea worthy. The guy I bought it from said it was but I have found just too many little things that could have turned out to be big problems. For the time being, I think I have all but the wiring ready to really do the job. As long as the wires stay dry, it should be ok.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast