Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you say something...............

djunkie
    So picture this, you go into the grocery store to buy some wine. You realize they are having a sale if you buy 6 bottles. So you pick out 6, get up to the register and the clerk messes up and only charges you for 1. Would you tell her that she messed up or would you split with your free wine? :idea: :idea:

Tom Brown
    I'd tell her and make good on the wine and then, on the way home, syphon some fuel from the cars in the parking lot.... I hate being too honest.

djunkie
    I'd tell her and make good on the wine and then, on the way home, syphon some fuel from the cars in the parking lot.... I hate being too honest.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!

BadKachina
    I'd put the other five bottles in the car and return the one bottle you paid for.:jawdrop:

Jbb
    Liar.......you would ease on out of the store......and ride like the wind....chuckling the whole way...

djunkie
    I'd put the other five bottles in the car and return the one bottle you paid for.:jawdrop:
    Not possible. The receipt only shows you paid for 1 bottle.

HocusPocus
    my wife bought 4 pairs of jeans when she got out to the car she realized she didn't get charged enough and yes she went back in to point out the mistake. the clerk said "what are you complaining about, you got a deal" and wouldn't fix the mistake.

Tom Brown
    Liar.......you would ease on out of the store......and ride like the wind....chuckling the whole way...
    ... and then rush home for a drink. Strictly celebratory, of course.

'75 Miller
    So picture this, you go into the grocery store to buy some wine. You realize they are having a sale if you buy 6 bottles. So you pick out 6, get up to the register and the clerk messes up and only charges you for 1. Would you tell her that she messed up or would you split with your free wine? :idea: :idea:
    You are HONOR BOUND to correct her and pay for what you take. I don't know which choice you made, and don't wish to offend you, but if you split without paying for the 5 bottles you're essentially stealing.
    The mistake may be hers, and the thought may cross one's mind to take the freebies, but I'd hope most folks would do the right thing, correct the woman's mistake and leave with their honor intact.

Jbb
    Not possible. The receipt only shows you paid for 1 bottle.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast