Just wanted to take a second to talk about Absolute. Everyone has a different opinion and everyone likes their own guy but if you need some service done I recommend Aaron at absolute 100%. This is service...
Was out in Havasu all week with my new Conquest and the safe guard alarm would not stop beeping all week. Gauges were reading fine, fluids were great, I could not figure it out to save my life. Aaron has always done all my work on all of my boats so I called him today at the office at 11:45. At 12:15 he was in the channel with his tools and computer to fix my boat! 15 mins later he reset a few codes, made a few quick adjustments and DONE!! I know anyone could have done that and its not that they were the only place that could have fixed my boat, but the fact that 30 mins and he was on the water to fix my new toy. Not "OH sorry to hear your boat is broke, bring it by my shop and Ill fix it next week".
I just think a little service like that goes a LONG way and it is tough to find that kind of work ethic anymore so I thought it should go noticed. There were 4 new boats in the channel with me and these guys were amazed that Aaron did this like it was no big deal.
I know where we are all getting our 20hr service done!