Thread: Black Skater Suing Chicago

Waist Deep
    The Dumb S### olympic skater is now suing the city of Chicago because they stopped him since he was black. Get A Life!!! I guess we owe him more than a medal. Just another nostalgic moment in Black History Month.

Mandelon
    They stopped him because he was suspicious. He just happens to be black.

Ziggy
    If its Shani Davis you're talking about then that's how those "team players" get handled.........
    Gold and Silver have a way of getting into some peoples head.........Its unfortunate but he will not be well recalled by the American public for his great performance in Torino.
    A suit like that by him will further distance himself from what he really wants, which is recognition. Demanding respect just because you won some medals at the Olympics ...gimme a break. I've felt that way about many athletes in todays world.

Waist Deep
    If I were there, I would be grateful. There were more fireworks tonite with him and he aint skatin Friday because of it. Can he be deported?

Ziggy
    If I were there, I would be grateful. There were more fireworks tonite with him and he aint skatin Friday because of it. Can he be deported?
    keeps digging a deeper hole.......
    Jesse or Al will be by his side by tomorrow I'm sure.

framer1
    When my name went into the Baseball HOF (yes, the baseball HOF, the same one Pete Rose can't get into) I thought the world owed me something. Boy was I wrong
    I thought you were a basketball player.

Waist Deep
    I agree, can you say NAACP? Oh wait, more advancement? How much more does he want? I'd make him swim and check out his talent after that.

AltarGirl
    The Dumb S### olympic skater is now suing the city of Chicago because they stopped him since he was black. Get A Life!!! I guess we owe him more than a medal. Just another nostalgic moment in Black History Month.
    Can you really sue a city??
    I don't see why more people haven't yet. But yeah, really dumb to me