Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Bad News Kennels"

'75 Miller
    I think if a guy that has $100 million in the bank goes to prison, people will probably take note. I know I will think long and hard about becoming involved in dogfighting in the future.
    Why cut a deal with his degenerate co-conspirators just to give vick a deal?
    Dude needs a minimum of 12-24 months for each charge. His property should be seized and he should get 12-24 months for each dead dog found on it. Furthermore they should attempt to seize any and all monies that he can't show he earned legally.
    Effin worthless pos.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    For 10 years, I have been heavily outspoken about Pete Rose being included in the baseball Hall of Fame. But, I'll tell you what, Pete Rose is not a likeable guy in any way except that he could play some ball. He makes Barry Bonds look like a Care Bear in comparison.
    agree.. I also thought the same. When I found out what he did. I was upset then it was explained to me fully..

'75 Miller
    agreed.. Just like they did Pete Rose..but worse..
    Pete Rose is a pos too, no doubt. Don't think he should even be allowed to VISIT Cooperstown, much less be given the honor of being inducted.
    But 'ol charlie hustle pales in comparison to this vick f..ker. To me the intentional killing of a dog is just short of killing a person.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Pete Rose is a pos too, no doubt. Don't think he should even be allowed to VISIT Cooperstown, much less be given the honor of being inducted.
    But 'ol charlie hustle pales in comparison to this vick f..ker. To me the intentional killing of a dog is just short of killing a person.
    anyone who breaks the rules in any sport should be punished.. I agree..
    I also think they should have done more of a punishment for Kobe Briant.. he was guilty as far as I am concerned..

Oh yea and he didn't play for the Raiders
    thats his next stop if he gets to play lol

'75 Miller
    First, they are not cutting a deal with him. He is plea bargaining to avoid trial and thereby saving the taxpayers the money of a long, drawn out process which could end in him not being convicted of anything. His co-conspirators are facing 9-15 months, it's agreed that Vick will get more time than them.
    Second, money earned betting on illegal dogfights, probably in the neighborhood of $50-100k, even if he won all his bets. Money made legally, $100 million plus.
    I'm all for crime and punishment, but I don't see Michael Vick being imprisoned for 20 years and a drug kingpin or mafia hitman doing 5 to 8.
    I understand all of this, I'm just worked up 'cuz it's dogs. If dude was involved in cockfighting I couldn't give a shit less. Either way he deserves no quarter (in my eyes) and hopefully he's fined as heavily as the law allows.
    As far as the drug kingpin or the hitman are concerned, both deserve nothing short of a .45acp to the back of the head, in my less than humble opinion.

I honestly think Goddell will suspend him for life after he accepts his plea.
    i hope so that low life and his brother are nothing but trouble
    if Rozelle was still there he donate money for Vicks lawyer

PaPaG
    Vick is gonna get fried..well at least for a year.....hope someone grabs a hold of his head in prison and makes him choke a few times a week.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12