Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with people.

3 daytona`s
    Why is it someone calls the cops to take care of a problem but have no common courtisy to confront a neighbor.. about a problem they are having with you.. we have two work trucks we park on the street and some a$$hole called the cops But of course would not leave their name.. what a bunch of scum bags..
    if you have a neighbor you are having a problem with ,, confront them about it,, then if it doesn't work.. then call the LEO..
    everyone on this fricken block is so worried about where they park their cars it is rediculous. USE YOUR FRICKEN DRIVEWAY.. That is what it is for..
    WHAT A PIECE OF SHIAT..
    Love thy neighbor my A$$..
    I wanna move.............................................. .
    Rant over thank you for listening.
    The Leo was very nice and also dispatch.. They asked me to move them..
    Of living out in the country nearest neighbor a mile away. It is pure heaven,do not need to keep any ass-hole happy. I despise living "IN THE CITY"

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Yeah the rules in this area are beyond retarded. Luckily you were home to talk to the leo (C.C.p.d or L.A?) or they'd have just given you a ticket...$38 per truck I believe. The "community service officers" in CC are dickheads. Cops are okay, but the "cso's" are all jerkoffs, with their little embroidered badges.
    The leo that came here was really cool.. He knocked on the door and asked if I would mind moving them.. He said good cause if not we have to tow them.. :jawdrop: No ticket.. Tow..

Jbb
    O.k Mr.. wrinkled balls.. Thanks for the advise.. I'll move them.. sheeeshhh..
    ....OK......lets not see them turdmobiles in the street anymore....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    ....OK......lets not see them turdmobiles in the street anymore....
    LOL!! They are clean turd mobiles..

Tom Brown
    WTF is wrong with people.
    It varies with the individual. For example, some people don't even know how to spell their name.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    It varies with the individual. For example, some people don't even know how to spell their name.
    I hear ya.. I failed an exam by misspelling my first name.. It is just too long to remember.

'75 Miller
    The leo that came here was really cool.. He knocked on the door and asked if I would mind moving them.. He said good cause if not we have to tow them.. :jawdrop: No ticket.. Tow..
    Goodness REALLY LUCKY you were home.
    I've got a neighbor that must have ccpd on speed-dial. We've got permit-only parking on our block and as soon as he sees someone he doesn't know pull up he'll wait 'til they park & walk away, check for a permit, and call the law. Nice guy, but EXTREMELY CHICKENSHIT about the parking deal.

FullUp
    So your house is your business address? How about the neighbor doing auto repair, and a cabinet builder on the other side. Maybe a machine shop in the garage across the street. People like to think of their neighborhood as thier home. Don't have enough room to not inconvience yourself? Buy a house with a bigger driveway.

Moneypitt
    WTF is up with that huge pit?
    bodies..
    The pit is for the bodies of any neighbors that become complainers.......MP

nodigg
    Damn Nazi neighbors! You don't even live in an association area do you?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast