Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey klrtoy was that you who came flying through....

hkunz
    the narrow part of the river where the rocks jut out on the Cali side and the marsh is shallow on the Azz side, southbound, about 9:30 Saturday morning, doing 80, splitting between an X-Flight southbound at 45-50 and a bathtub northbound at about 30? Someone, I didn't catch the boat type, split us as we met in that narrows, so that he must have cleared both of us by about 20 feet. Nice.
    We've been reading these threads on the dangers of boating in Havasu, and sure enough, here comes this guy zooming through. Both boats made it fine, in case you were wondering. I considered running him down and yelling at him/catching his side numbers, but that would have required me to scare the bejeezus out of the pontoon that he almost nailed after he left us, as well as go fast through the shallows where the river enters the main lake. Since I'd only had the boat for two lake days, I figured I should learn to drive it better first.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    the narrow part of the river where the rocks jut out on the Cali side and the marsh is shallow on the Azz side, southbound, about 9:30 Saturday morning, doing 80, splitting between an X-Flight southbound at 45-50 and a bathtub northbound at about 30? Someone, I didn't catch the boat type, split us as we met in that narrows, so that he must have cleared both of us by about 20 feet. Nice.
    We've been reading these threads on the dangers of boating in Havasu, and sure enough, here comes this guy zooming through. Both boats made it fine, in case you were wondering. I considered running him down and yelling at him/catching his side numbers, but that would have required me to scare the bejeezus out of the pontoon that he almost nailed after he left us, as well as go fast through the shallows where the river enters the main lake. Since I'd only had the boat for two lake days, I figured I should learn to drive it better first.
    what were the colors of the boat.:idea:

BOBALOO
    I know for a FACT that he was not on the water that early!
    Sorry
    Hope you like your new ride, a 600 ought to run well. Congrats!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I know for a FACT that he was not on the water that early!
    Sorry
    Hope you like your new ride, a 600 ought to run well. Congrats!
    did you guys get up late..

BOBALOO
    what were the colors of the boat.:idea:
    Hey Char, when is the house warming party? We had a plywood party, as soon as the plywood was up! Didn't have to worry about spilling.

BOBALOO
    did you guys get up late..
    I'm home this w/e but I know a thing or two.:idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Hey Char, when is the house warming party? We had a plywood party, as soon as the plywood was up! Didn't have to worry about spilling.
    hopefully it will be done by end of sept.. But dought it..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I'm home this w/e but I know a thing or two.:idea:

MR HARLEY
    I didn't catch the boat type,
    So you did'nt catch the boat type but by your calculations it was Kilrtoy right?

GHT
    Well, I gotta say IF you know Kilr then you must know his boat. In other words, If you knew what his boat looked like you would say something like, Hey Kilrtoy, was that you that split me and another boat because a DCB that looked just like yours passed too close to me and my family. If it was yours I should have run you down in the channel and let you have it...:idea:
    So, IF you don't know what his boat looks like or aren't sure DON'T just start sh1t like you THINK you know who buzzed you...
    BUT if you are VERY sure it was him..... Good for you and Shame on him.
    There is already too much drama here don't try to stir the pot.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast